- Schools Closed Again: Snow Day 6Posted 3 weeks ago
- Board Of Ed Approves Referendum, Goes To Voters March 11Posted 4 weeks ago
- Gov. Christie And The Flappy BirdsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Superior Court Reverses Ruling In Lawsuit Against BOEPosted 1 month ago
- BOE Backs Off Split ReferendumPosted 1 month ago
- Superintendent To Leave Verona For DenvillePosted 1 month ago
- Vegan Bakery Pink Frosting ClosesPosted 2 months ago
- New Apartments To Rise Near Verona ParkPosted 2 months ago
- 2013: A Year In ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On FairviewPosted 2 months ago
We are read by hundreds of people every day, from their computers, laptops, tablets or cell phones, in their homes, at work, at school and on the go. When Hurricane Sandy cut power to 85% of Verona for a week, our readers were still able to get timely, accurate information about the storm and its impact.
An ad on MyVeronaNJ.com will reach hundreds of prospects every hour of every day at a cost far below traditional print media. Your ad links directly to your Web site, giving you an additional opportunity to sell prospects on your business.
MyVeronaNJ.com reaches Verona–and a whole lot more. Every dot on that photo represents a town in New Jersey that sent us readers in 2012. Our readership is highly loyal: 54% of our readers are repeat visitors.
Your business can reach these readers with an ad placed on the MyVeronaNJ.com home page or on the stories that readers read the most. You can also or focus your pitch on categories such as Food, Sports, Real Estate and more. Our new interactive advertising technology lets you create ads that you can change as often as you’d like through Facebook, Twitter or even your cell phone!
Who advertises with us? Here are some of the businesses that have been on our pages over the years: 4Real Baseball, ADP Insurance, Allstate, Amelia’s Event Services, Anderson Electric, Anthony Robert Salon, Bunky’s Automotive Services, Cardie Cooks, Children’s House, Community Montessori Academy, Creative Beginnings, Derek Moore & Sons Construction, Edward Jones, Giuseppe Ristorante, Hardbodyz Fitness, Hola Cantina, Jazzercise, LaRiccia Plumbing, Little Gym, Lucia Gagnon ReMax, Mount Saint Dominic Academy, Music Together, Our Lady of the Lake School, Peluso Orthodontics, Platinum Fitness, Portray Salon, Remy’s Kitchen & Bath Studio, Robin’s Nest, Say I Do Bridal Boutique, School of Rock, Schumacher Chevrolet, Sylvan Learning Center, Terry’s Drug’s, Trend, Verona Yoga, Visentin Plumbing, Watchung Booksellers, and the YMCA of Montclair.
To learn more about the benefits of advertising on MyVeronaNJ.com, drop us a line through the form below.