- Bloomfield Avenue Crash Sends 3 To HospitalPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: March 12-18, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Verona In Washington: Healthcare, Budget Cuts & Veterans CarePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Public Schools Closed TuesdayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Wins First State Hoops Championship Since 1957Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 26–March 4, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Belleville Man Charged In Death Of Verona Woman In Lakeside DWI CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- 6 File To Run For Town CouncilPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 17-25, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
- Driver Sentenced In Hit-And-Run That Killed Verona BusinessmanPosted 1 month ago
MyVeronaNJ.com is the leading source for news on Verona, an affluent suburb of New York City where the median annual family income is $126,000. It is read by hundreds of people every day from their computers, laptops, tablets and even cell phones.
MyVeronaNJ.com reaches readers in Verona–and beyond, to towns across western Essex County, and northeastern New Jersey. Our readership is highly loyal: 54% of our readers are on the site every day.
MyVeronaNJ.com has an active and growing presence on social media as well, with nearly 3,000 fans on Facebook, 1,700 fans on Twitter and an expanding Instagram reach. Across these sites, our readership is split almost evenly between women and men giving advertisers a broad reach to decision makers.
Your business can reach these readers with an ad on MyVeronaNJ.com’s home page or on the stories that readers read the most. You can also or focus your pitch on categories such as Schools, Sports, Real Estate and more. MyVeronaNJ.com can accommodate all IAB standard ad sizes, animated GIFs and video. We also have interactive advertising technology that lets you create ads from your social media sites: Your post to Facebook or Twitter can instantly become an ad that reaches people who aren’t yet your fans. See all our ad sizes and formats here.
MyVeronaNJ.com uses Google Analytics to monitor its readers’ interests and serves its ads through Broadstreet, tracking not only views and clicks, but hovers as well. We analyze the performance of every ad every day to make sure that your message “clicks” with our readers.
Who advertises with us? Here are some of the businesses that have been on our pages over the years: Absolute Insurance Management, Allstate, Anderson Electric, Anthony Robert Salon, Bloomfield Institute of Therapy, Children’s House, Community Montessori Academy, Creative Beginnings, Derek Moore & Sons Construction, Dynamic Speed & Fitness, Edward Jones, Giuseppe Ristorante, Hardbodyz Fitness, Jazzercise, Jersey Mike’s Subs, LaRiccia Plumbing, Little Gym, Lucia Gagnon ReMax, McEvoy Home Inspection, Mount Saint Dominic Academy, Music Together, Our Lady of the Lake School, Peluso Orthodontics, Platinum Fitness, Portray Salon, Remy’s Kitchen & Bath Studio, Robin’s Nest, Say I Do Bridal Boutique, School of Rock, Schumacher Chevrolet, Sylvan Learning Center, Terry’s Drug’s, Verona Yoga, Visentin Plumbing, Watchung Booksellers, and the YMCA of Montclair.
To learn more about the benefits of advertising on MyVeronaNJ.com, send an e-mail to Linette Mathewson, our ad director.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2009 MyVeronaNJ