- Schools Closed Again: Snow Day 6Posted 3 weeks ago
- Board Of Ed Approves Referendum, Goes To Voters March 11Posted 3 weeks ago
- Gov. Christie And The Flappy BirdsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Superior Court Reverses Ruling In Lawsuit Against BOEPosted 4 weeks ago
- BOE Backs Off Split ReferendumPosted 1 month ago
- Superintendent To Leave Verona For DenvillePosted 1 month ago
- Vegan Bakery Pink Frosting ClosesPosted 2 months ago
- New Apartments To Rise Near Verona ParkPosted 2 months ago
- 2013: A Year In ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On FairviewPosted 2 months ago
MyVeronaNJ.com welcomes a dialogue with its readers–as long as that dialogue is open, honest and fair. If you enter a reasonable comment on our site, we’re more than happy to share it. If you don’t follow our rules, your comment will be deleted and commenting privileges revoked. It’s that simple.
So here are the rules:
- This is a real site, so comment under your real name. If you need to share information and can’t do so under your own name, e-mail it to us. If it checks out, we’ll use it in a story.
- This is a family site, so keep your language family-friendly. No profanity, insults, attacks on character, ethnicity, race, religion, gender (or pro team allegiances.)
- This is a community site, so be a good neighbor. If you think one of our commenters is not, send us an e-mail.
- This site is about Verona. Keep your comments specific to our town. Don’t use this site as a soapbox for your favorite cause.
And now for the legal fine print: Commenters on MyVeronaNJ.com are responsible for all legal consequences arising from their comments, including libel, infringement of copyright or actions that threaten a third party. By submitting a comment, you are agreeing to indemnify MyVeronaNJ.com LLC and its partners from any legal action arising from your comments.