- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 1 day ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 3 days ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 4 weeks ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 1 month ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 1 month ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 1 month ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 months ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 months ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 2 months ago
MyVeronaNJ.com welcomes a dialogue with its readers–as long as that dialogue is open, honest and fair. If you enter a reasonable comment on our site, we’re more than happy to share it. If you don’t follow our rules, your comment will be deleted and commenting privileges revoked. It’s that simple.
So here are the rules:
- This is a real site, so comment under your real name. If you need to share information and can’t do so under your own name, e-mail it to us. If it checks out, we’ll use it in a story.
- This is a family site, so keep your language family-friendly. No profanity, insults, attacks on character, ethnicity, race, religion, gender (or pro team allegiances.)
- This is a community site, so be a good neighbor. If you think one of our commenters is not, send us an e-mail.
- This site is about Verona. Keep your comments specific to our town. Don’t use this site as a soapbox for your favorite cause.
And now for the legal fine print: Commenters on MyVeronaNJ.com are responsible for all legal consequences arising from their comments, including libel, infringement of copyright or actions that threaten a third party. By submitting a comment, you are agreeing to indemnify MyVeronaNJ.com LLC and its partners from any legal action arising from your comments.