- Verona Police Blotter: February 17-25, 2017Posted 10 hours ago
- Driver Sentenced In Hit-And-Run That Killed Verona BusinessmanPosted 3 days ago
- MyVeronaNJ Reader SurveyPosted 7 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 10-17, 2017Posted 7 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 3–10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Delayed Opening February 13Posted 2 weeks ago
- Snow Day!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Police Seek Information On Child Luring SuspectPosted 1 month ago
- Deer Hunt Returns To Hilltop January 31Posted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 30, 2016 – January 6, 2017Posted 2 months ago
MyVeronaNJ.com welcomes a dialogue with its readers–as long as that dialogue is open, honest and fair. If you enter a reasonable comment on our site, we’re more than happy to share it. If you don’t follow our rules, your comment will be deleted and commenting privileges revoked. It’s that simple.
So here are the rules:
- This is a real site, so comment under your real name. If you need to share information and can’t do so under your own name, e-mail it to us. If it checks out, we’ll use it in a story.
- This is a family site, so keep your language family-friendly. No profanity, insults, attacks on character, ethnicity, race, religion, gender (or pro team allegiances.)
- This is a community site, so be a good neighbor. If you think one of our commenters is not, send us an e-mail.
- This site is about Verona. Keep your comments specific to our town. Don’t use this site as a soapbox for your favorite cause.
And now for the legal fine print: Commenters on MyVeronaNJ.com are responsible for all legal consequences arising from their comments, including libel, infringement of copyright or actions that threaten a third party. By submitting a comment, you are agreeing to indemnify MyVeronaNJ.com LLC and its partners from any legal action arising from your comments.