- Police Foil Burglary AttemptPosted 17 days ago
- DePalo Gets Suspended SentencePosted 22 days ago
- 5 Things To Know: March 31-April 6Posted 52 days ago
- Snow’s Coming!Posted 60 days ago
- Top Stories: February 2013Posted 62 days ago
- Delayed Opening TuesdayPosted 65 days ago
- Pool Membership Fees To Rise AgainPosted 66 days ago
- Save The Date: Town Council Election DebatePosted 66 days ago
- 5 Things To Know: March 17-23Posted 67 days ago
- Board Of Adjustment Kills Bloomfield Avenue ProjectPosted 69 days ago
MyVeronaNJ.com welcomes a dialogue with its readers–as long as that dialogue is open, honest and fair. If you enter a reasonable comment on our site, we’re more than happy to share it. If you don’t follow our rules, your comment will be deleted and commenting privileges revoked. It’s that simple.
So here are the rules:
- This is a real site, so comment under your real name. If you need to share information and can’t do so under your own name, e-mail it to us. If it checks out, we’ll use it in a story.
- This is a family site, so keep your language family-friendly. No profanity, insults, attacks on character, ethnicity, race, religion, gender (or pro team allegiances.)
- This is a community site, so be a good neighbor. If you think one of our commenters is not, send us an e-mail.
- This site is about Verona. Keep your comments specific to our town. Don’t use this site as a soapbox for your favorite cause.
And now for the legal fine print: Commenters on MyVeronaNJ.com are responsible for all legal consequences arising from their comments, including libel, infringement of copyright or actions that threaten a third party. By submitting a comment, you are agreeing to indemnify MyVeronaNJ.com LLC and its partners from any legal action arising from your comments.