- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 10 hours ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
About Self Serve Messages
Have you ever wanted to tell a lot of people about something at once? You know, when you’re promoting something like a yard sale, your side businesses, or maybe even a shout out to someone for a special occasion like a birthday or anniversary?
Maybe you’re a small business owner or a real estate agent, and you’ve got to get the word out about an event or property.
There’s a new self serve advertising tool on MyVeronaNJ that will let you do just that. It looks like this, which you may have seen in some articles recently:
Now you can send a message to all of the readers of a particular article in a very easy and cost-effective way. You can run a message for as little as a day, or for years.
Here is the basic pricing for running a message in an article:
Just click into the space and start typing your message. Then click the “post” button to finish up the steps. Once the editor of MyVeronaNJ approves it, it will go live instantly. You’ll even get a report of the number of people who saw your message at the end of the run.
Think about it! Maybe you’ve got a friend who has a business that you could help promote − What a nice gesture! And while you’re doing that, you’re helping MyVeronaNJ continue to be the best news source for the community.
It’s great for:
- General shout outs for special occasions
- Promoting events
- Promoting real estate
- Getting more eyes on a Craigslist posting
- Promoting a business, which might even be related to the article
- Promoting your social media accounts, like Facebook or Twitter
We hope you give it a try! It was built for you.