- Bloomfield Avenue Crash Sends 3 To HospitalPosted 42 mins ago
- Verona Police Blotter: March 12-18, 2017Posted 1 day ago
- Verona In Washington: Healthcare, Budget Cuts & Veterans CarePosted 4 days ago
- Verona Public Schools Closed TuesdayPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Wins First State Hoops Championship Since 1957Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 26–March 4, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Belleville Man Charged In Death Of Verona Woman In Lakeside DWI CrashPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 File To Run For Town CouncilPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 17-25, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Driver Sentenced In Hit-And-Run That Killed Verona BusinessmanPosted 4 weeks ago
Kids Group Raises Money For Children With Heart Disease
This past Friday, they took on an even bigger cause. The 30 members of Verona Kids Rock held an event at the Cedar Grove Library in honor of Valentine’s Day in which each child made a craft for the Gift of Life International. This organization helps children around the world to receive treatment for heart disease. The event raised $400.
Says Dina Lilley, mother of Verona Kids Rock member Anna Belle Lilley, “They continue to share small acts of kindness within the community by showing love through their big hearts.”Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 MyVeronaNJ
Get News Updates By Email
Bloomfield Avenue Crash Sends 3 To Hospital
RepublishReprint A two-car accident early this evening near the corner...
- Posted 42 mins ago
Ribbon Cutting At Verona Place Apartments
RepublishReprint Some tenants have already unpacked their belongings, but...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Letter: Fiscal Responsibility In Our Election
RepublishReprint To The Editor: With the new Town Council...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
RepublishReprint This is it folks: The last week of...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
RepublishReprint Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental....
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
RepublishReprint With the millions of homes without power around...
- Posted 4 years ago