- Bloomfield Avenue Crash Sends 3 To HospitalPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: March 12-18, 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Verona In Washington: Healthcare, Budget Cuts & Veterans CarePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Public Schools Closed TuesdayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Wins First State Hoops Championship Since 1957Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 26–March 4, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Belleville Man Charged In Death Of Verona Woman In Lakeside DWI CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- 6 File To Run For Town CouncilPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 17-25, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
- Driver Sentenced In Hit-And-Run That Killed Verona BusinessmanPosted 1 month ago
Timothy M. Bannon, 61
Mr. Timothy M. Bannon, 61, died on December 24, 2016 in West Orange. Visiting will be in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Tuesday, December 27 from 1 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m.
There will be a celebration of his life held in West Orange on Wednesday, December 28 from 1 to 3 p.m. The location and directions will be available at the funeral home during visiting hours.
Born in Montclair, he was raised in Verona and moved to West Orange in 1983. Mr. Bannon graduated from Verona High School in 1973, had a Bachelors degree from Lafayette College and spent his career in sales throughout New York and New Jersey.
Tim was a VHS Alumni Association Hall of Fame inductee in 2009 and was a true scholar athlete in every sense of the term.
He was predeceased by his father, Robert J. Bannon, his mother, Geraldine Bannon Kolich, his step-father Anthony F. Kolich, his step-brother, Anthony R. Kolich and his step-sister, Barbara Kolich Kistner.
Mr. Bannon is survived by his wife, Julie (nee Gross) Bannon, his daughter, Cory Baker Bannon Harvey, his son, Michael Robert Bannon and his siblings, Robert, Kevin, Brian, Terence Bannon, Lynn Bannon Cummings, Kathleen Kolich Rosenfeld, Kevin and Kenneth Kolich.
He is also survived by his in-laws Cindy Bannon, Kathleen Bannon, Guy Cummings, Gary Kistner, Donna Kolich, Cara Bannon and many nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, donations to The Shillelagh Club would be appreciated. Please send donations re: Tim Bannon to The Shillelagh Club, 648 Prospect Ave. West Orange, NJ 07052.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 MyVeronaNJ
Get News Updates By Email
The Library’s Renovation PAL
RepublishReprint Yes, the Verona Public Library is going to...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Verona In Washington: Frelinghuysen Pulls Support For ACA Repeal, Senate Confirms Ambassador To Israel
RepublishReprint The news out of Capitol Hill this week...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Wye Not: A Peter Frelinghuysen Moment
RepublishReprint No, that’s not a typo in the headline....
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
RepublishReprint This is it folks: The last week of...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
RepublishReprint Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental....
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
RepublishReprint With the millions of homes without power around...
- Posted 4 years ago