- Verona Police Blotter: April 9-15, 2017Posted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 2-8, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Crack Down On Distracted DrivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: March 26–April 1, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Rochelle Park Police Nab Alleged Verona Bank SkimmersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter Report March 19-25, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Crash Sends 3 To HospitalPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: March 12-18, 2017Posted 1 month ago
- Verona In Washington: Healthcare, Budget Cuts & Veterans CarePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Public Schools Closed TuesdayPosted 1 month ago
Timothy M. Bannon, 61
Mr. Timothy M. Bannon, 61, died on December 24, 2016 in West Orange. Visiting will be in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Tuesday, December 27 from 1 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m.
There will be a celebration of his life held in West Orange on Wednesday, December 28 from 1 to 3 p.m. The location and directions will be available at the funeral home during visiting hours.
Born in Montclair, he was raised in Verona and moved to West Orange in 1983. Mr. Bannon graduated from Verona High School in 1973, had a Bachelors degree from Lafayette College and spent his career in sales throughout New York and New Jersey.
Tim was a VHS Alumni Association Hall of Fame inductee in 2009 and was a true scholar athlete in every sense of the term.
He was predeceased by his father, Robert J. Bannon, his mother, Geraldine Bannon Kolich, his step-father Anthony F. Kolich, his step-brother, Anthony R. Kolich and his step-sister, Barbara Kolich Kistner.
Mr. Bannon is survived by his wife, Julie (nee Gross) Bannon, his daughter, Cory Baker Bannon Harvey, his son, Michael Robert Bannon and his siblings, Robert, Kevin, Brian, Terence Bannon, Lynn Bannon Cummings, Kathleen Kolich Rosenfeld, Kevin and Kenneth Kolich.
He is also survived by his in-laws Cindy Bannon, Kathleen Bannon, Guy Cummings, Gary Kistner, Donna Kolich, Cara Bannon and many nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, donations to The Shillelagh Club would be appreciated. Please send donations re: Tim Bannon to The Shillelagh Club, 648 Prospect Ave. West Orange, NJ 07052.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 MyVeronaNJ
Get News Updates By Email
Wye Not: Politics, Or Pasta?
RepublishReprint Since the presidential election last November, Verona resident...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Real Estate: Starter Homes And Price Cuts
RepublishReprint Often, the hardest thing about living in Verona...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Girls Lacrosse In ECT Quarterfinals Saturday
RepublishReprint Tomorrow, Saturday April 22, the Verona High School...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
RepublishReprint This is it folks: The last week of...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
RepublishReprint Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental....
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
RepublishReprint With the millions of homes without power around...
- Posted 4 years ago