- Police Seek Information On Child Luring SuspectPosted 5 days ago
- Deer Hunt Returns To Hilltop January 31Posted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 30, 2016 – January 6, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Top Stories For December 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Top Stories For 2016Posted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 9-16, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For November 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 2 – December 9, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: November 25 – December 2, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- VHS Grad Saves Life At Montclair StatePosted 2 months ago
Two Rivers Title Holds Grand Opening
Mr. Ralph Powell, Verona resident and senior title officer, will be based out of the Verona location. Ralph brings over 30 years of experience in the title and legal industries throughout New Jersey, New York, and a host of other states.
Two Rivers Title Company, LLC was opened in 2003 by Matthew Cohen, Esq. with the vision of “building a company filled with highly experienced professionals who are true partners with clients throughout the closing and settlement process.” Today, nearly 15 years later, Two Rivers Title is licensed in five states, has offices throughout New Jersey, and is backed by two national underwriters; First American Title Insurance Company and Old Republic National Title Insurance Company. Two Rivers successfully serves multiple markets with such notable transactions as an $87.7 million residential purchase in New York City, a mixed commercial and residential new construction for $43 million in Pennsylvania, and a $32 million redevelopment project in New Jersey.
As part of its Continuing Education Series, Two Rivers Title is hosting a Free Breakfast CLE Seminar on Tuesday, January 10, at 9:00 a.m. at The Avenue Bistro in Verona. Attendees can earn up to 2 CLE credits. Topics are Bankruptcy Real Estate Sales (9:00 a.m.) and Foreclosures (10:00 a.m.). The event is sponsored by First American Title Insurance Company with presenters Jack E. Milkis, Esq. and Jonathan M. Friedman, Esq. To register for the CLE Seminar please email [email protected]
For more information on any services, please call our Little Silver office at 732.747.3615 or our Verona office directly at 862.277.0301.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago