- Verona Police Blotter: April 9-15, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 2-8, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Crack Down On Distracted DrivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: March 26–April 1, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Rochelle Park Police Nab Alleged Verona Bank SkimmersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter Report March 19-25, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Crash Sends 3 To HospitalPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: March 12-18, 2017Posted 1 month ago
- Verona In Washington: Healthcare, Budget Cuts & Veterans CarePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Public Schools Closed TuesdayPosted 1 month ago
Library Book Sale Starts December 1
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are excited to announce that their 34th annual book sale will be from Thursday, December 1 through Monday, December 5. This extremely popular used book sale features thousands of books and DVDs for adults, teens, and children.
Verona residents have donated thousands of books to this year’s sale. All proceeds raised during the sale are donated to the Verona Public Library to fund special programming for adults and children and provide much-needed equipment.
Friends of the Verona Public Library members are invited to come during the preview day on Thursday, December 1 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. for the best selection of books. If you are not a member, feel free to join at the sale – memberships start as low as $10 and are tax deductible.
The sale opens to the public on Friday, December 2, from noon to 4:30 p.m. and continues on Saturday, December 3, from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and will coincide with Verona’s annual Fair in the Square. Sunday, December 4, from 2 to 4:30 p.m. is the event’s bag sale – fill a bag of books for only $5 (bag provided at sale). On the last day of the sale, Monday, December 5, the bag sale continues but the price drops to $3 for a bag of books. Monday’s hours are 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The sale is in the Jack Foley room, located on the basement level of the Verona Public Library at 17 Gould Street in Verona. More information can be found on the library’s website or by calling the Library at (973) 857-4848. Questions can also be emailed to [email protected]Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 MyVeronaNJ
Get News Updates By Email
Town Council Candidates Forum Wednesday
RepublishReprint This Wednesday, April 26, MyVeronaNJ.com will give the...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Girls Lax Sweeps Caldwell In ECT Quarterfinals
RepublishReprint The Essex County Tournament lacrosse game was barely...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Friday Meet & Greet For Ford
RepublishReprint Another Verona family held a Meet and Greet...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
RepublishReprint This is it folks: The last week of...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
RepublishReprint Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental....
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
RepublishReprint With the millions of homes without power around...
- Posted 4 years ago