- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 21 hours ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 weeks ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 1 month ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 1 month ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 1 month ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 months ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 months ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 2 months ago
- Car, Van Collide At Lakeside DeliPosted 2 months ago
Scott Chesney Gets His Wheels
Earlier this month, Scott Chesney started a GoFundMe campaign to raise $25,000 to match the $25,000 he had saved to buy a handicap-accessible van. The campaign raised $25,278 in donations from 157 people and yesterday, the life-long Veronan posted a Facebook picture to make every one of them smile.
“Just got my wheels and am overwhelmed with gratitude and emotions!,” he wrote. “I have always said that I have the best friends in the world because they always ‘share because they care!’ Thank you again everyone for helping me make this transition much easier!”
Get News Updates By Email
Team USA Takes The Semi-Finals!
The long-awaited game arrived–the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town Council
The Verona Town Council held its reorganization meeting yesterday...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Centering Prayer At Holy Spirit
The summer is upon us and what a great...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago