- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 day ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
Scott Chesney Gets His Wheels
Earlier this month, Scott Chesney started a GoFundMe campaign to raise $25,000 to match the $25,000 he had saved to buy a handicap-accessible van. The campaign raised $25,278 in donations from 157 people and yesterday, the life-long Veronan posted a Facebook picture to make every one of them smile.
“Just got my wheels and am overwhelmed with gratitude and emotions!,” he wrote. “I have always said that I have the best friends in the world because they always ‘share because they care!’ Thank you again everyone for helping me make this transition much easier!”
Get News Updates By Email
Bloomfield Ave. Developer Returns
Dennis Handel has filed a new plan for a...
- Posted 47 mins ago
Superintendent’s Corner: New Year’s Resolutions
“Choose a goal for which you are willing to...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Thanks From Backpack Drive
To the editor: On behalf of the Junior Woman’s...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago