- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 months ago
Scott Chesney Gets His Wheels
Earlier this month, Scott Chesney started a GoFundMe campaign to raise $25,000 to match the $25,000 he had saved to buy a handicap-accessible van. The campaign raised $25,278 in donations from 157 people and yesterday, the life-long Veronan posted a Facebook picture to make every one of them smile.
“Just got my wheels and am overwhelmed with gratitude and emotions!,” he wrote. “I have always said that I have the best friends in the world because they always ‘share because they care!’ Thank you again everyone for helping me make this transition much easier!”
Get News Updates By Email
Make The ‘Safe Home’ Pledge
The volunteers of the Verona Municipal Alliance Committee (VMAC)...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Juniors Plan Kids Costume Dance Party
The Verona Juniors are getting into the Halloween spirit...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Pumpkin Patch For Kids
Holly Denton, a Verona resident who is a sales...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago