- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 week ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Harry “Moose” Zaepfel, 73
Mr. Harry E. “Moose” Zaepfel, 73, died on August 24, 2014 in Livingston. A funeral mass will be offered in St. Aloysius Church, Caldwell on Thursday, August 28, at 1 p.m. Visiting in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, on Wednesday from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m.
Born in Newark, Mr. Zaepfel lived in Verona for 38 years prior to moving to Cedar Grove seven years ago.
He was the owner of Colonial Installation in Verona for 30 years and later worked for Able Gear and Machine Company in Rockaway for 13 years.
Mr. Zaepfel is survived by his beloved wife Judith (nee Dundon) Zaepfel, his loving daughter, Lorraine M. DiGeronimo and her husband Peter, his grandchildren Thomas and Kelly, and by his sister, Hilda Demish. Mr. Zaepfel was predeceased by his son, Mark.
He will be sorely missed by his faithful dog, Rex.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago