- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 3 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
Harry “Moose” Zaepfel, 73
Mr. Harry E. “Moose” Zaepfel, 73, died on August 24, 2014 in Livingston. A funeral mass will be offered in St. Aloysius Church, Caldwell on Thursday, August 28, at 1 p.m. Visiting in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, on Wednesday from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m.
Born in Newark, Mr. Zaepfel lived in Verona for 38 years prior to moving to Cedar Grove seven years ago.
He was the owner of Colonial Installation in Verona for 30 years and later worked for Able Gear and Machine Company in Rockaway for 13 years.
Mr. Zaepfel is survived by his beloved wife Judith (nee Dundon) Zaepfel, his loving daughter, Lorraine M. DiGeronimo and her husband Peter, his grandchildren Thomas and Kelly, and by his sister, Hilda Demish. Mr. Zaepfel was predeceased by his son, Mark.
He will be sorely missed by his faithful dog, Rex.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago