- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 2 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
Reading Room At Pool Names Most Avid Readers
During the five weeks that the Reading Room was open, each registered reader kept a log of the number of minutes they read. C.H.I.L.D. would like to congratulate the two readers who read the most minutes: Regina Waldron and Olivia Tedesco. Both girls received gift certificates to Game Stop and Watchung Booksellers.
Verona C.H.I.L.D. is committed to opening the door to the world of reading for all children. It is our hope that each child who picked up a book from the Reading Room at the Pool found the spark that leads to a lifelong love of reading. We already have exciting plans in store for summer 2015—stay tuned.
For more information about Verona C.H.I.L.D. (Children Having Individual Learning Differences), a parent organization for the Verona School District, visit C.H.I.L.D.’s website, or email [email protected]
Get News Updates By Email
BOE Candidates Address Public
The five candidates for this November’s Board of Education...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Stuffed Pumpkin Cupcakes
Pumpkin season is awesome! OK, you already knew that,...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Kids Program Continues At Beth Ahm
Congregation Beth Ahm will continue Jewish AdventureTime, its new...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago