- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 days ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 week ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
Hospice Group Honors Mary Murray
Mary Murray, RN, CHPN, BSN, of Verona, a clinical educator at Barnabas Health Hospice and Palliative Care Center (BHHPCC) in West Orange, was recently named Clinical Educator of the Year by the New Jersey Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NJHPCO). She is one of four BHHPCC professionals honored with Hospice Team Awards this year.
Each year, the NJHPCO presents Hospice Team Awards to recognize outstanding hospice professionals as role models for their counterparts statewide. Murray, who has worked with BHHPCC for 12 years, is responsible for education and support for the clinical staff, nurse orientation, and providing presentations and classes on topics related to end of life and palliative care for staff and other health care professionals, as well as the community.
“It’s a privilege to work with patients and families facing advanced illness,” said Murray. “Hospice nursing is frequently challenging, but knowing your care made a difference for a family facing a difficult time is very rewarding.”
“I’m proud of our award winners and their inexhaustible commitment to care for and empower patients and their families to make choices that will help them to live their remaining lives to the absolute fullest,” said Keith L. Boroch, President and Chief Executive Officer, Barnabas Health Home Care and Hospice.
Get News Updates By Email
Rotary Club Gift To OLL Students
Georgia Brown of the Rotary Club of Montclair presents...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Meet The Real Shakespeare
Is William Shakespeare truly the writer of the most...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Astronomy Adventure At Verona Library
Calling all Stargazers: The Verona Public Library is out...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago