- VHS Traffic Light UpdatePosted 7 hours ago
- Prostitution Bust In VeronaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tevlin Murder Suspect Convicted Of West Orange RobberyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Hires New Town ManagerPosted 4 weeks ago
- Car Fire Off NewmanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breitenbach Withdraws From BOE Election, Candidates Forum ScrappedPosted 1 month ago
- Residents Arrested For Vehicle BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Remembers 9/11 VictimsPosted 3 months ago
- Resident Arrested In Multi-Million Dollar FraudPosted 3 months ago
- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 3 months ago
Hospice Group Honors Mary Murray
Mary Murray, RN, CHPN, BSN, of Verona, a clinical educator at Barnabas Health Hospice and Palliative Care Center (BHHPCC) in West Orange, was recently named Clinical Educator of the Year by the New Jersey Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NJHPCO). She is one of four BHHPCC professionals honored with Hospice Team Awards this year.
Each year, the NJHPCO presents Hospice Team Awards to recognize outstanding hospice professionals as role models for their counterparts statewide. Murray, who has worked with BHHPCC for 12 years, is responsible for education and support for the clinical staff, nurse orientation, and providing presentations and classes on topics related to end of life and palliative care for staff and other health care professionals, as well as the community.
“It’s a privilege to work with patients and families facing advanced illness,” said Murray. “Hospice nursing is frequently challenging, but knowing your care made a difference for a family facing a difficult time is very rewarding.”
“I’m proud of our award winners and their inexhaustible commitment to care for and empower patients and their families to make choices that will help them to live their remaining lives to the absolute fullest,” said Keith L. Boroch, President and Chief Executive Officer, Barnabas Health Home Care and Hospice.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago