- No, It’s Not The IRS CallingPosted 3 days ago
- Planning Board Approves VHS Field RenovationPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Teen Arrested In Gas Station BurglaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Planning Board Hears Field Plan As Costs RisePosted 3 weeks ago
- MyVeronaNJ.com’s Top Stories For 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For December 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Promotions For Verona Police OfficersPosted 1 month ago
- Pair Charged With Verona BurglariesPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For November 2015Posted 2 months ago
- VHS Alumnus Krupp Hails Climate Change AccordPosted 2 months ago
Hospice Group Honors Mary Murray
Mary Murray, RN, CHPN, BSN, of Verona, a clinical educator at Barnabas Health Hospice and Palliative Care Center (BHHPCC) in West Orange, was recently named Clinical Educator of the Year by the New Jersey Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NJHPCO). She is one of four BHHPCC professionals honored with Hospice Team Awards this year.
Each year, the NJHPCO presents Hospice Team Awards to recognize outstanding hospice professionals as role models for their counterparts statewide. Murray, who has worked with BHHPCC for 12 years, is responsible for education and support for the clinical staff, nurse orientation, and providing presentations and classes on topics related to end of life and palliative care for staff and other health care professionals, as well as the community.
“It’s a privilege to work with patients and families facing advanced illness,” said Murray. “Hospice nursing is frequently challenging, but knowing your care made a difference for a family facing a difficult time is very rewarding.”
“I’m proud of our award winners and their inexhaustible commitment to care for and empower patients and their families to make choices that will help them to live their remaining lives to the absolute fullest,” said Keith L. Boroch, President and Chief Executive Officer, Barnabas Health Home Care and Hospice.
Get News Updates By Email
Semi-Super Weekend In Verona Real Estate
All it takes is a little thing like Verona High...
- Posted 3 hours ago
VMAC Tips For A Safe Super Bowl
This Sunday an American tradition will take place with...
- Posted 5 hours ago
VHS Tops State High School Graduation Rates
Verona High School was the only town-specific public high...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago