- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 23 hours ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
Team Zoey Fundraiser Coming To Verona Pool
Team Zoey will hold a fundraiser at the Verona Pool on Wednesday, August 20, at 5 p.m. There will be baked goods and a handful of crafts for sale. All proceeds will be donated to Team Zoey and the Progeria Research Foundation (PRF).
PRF is working on a cure for Progeria, a fatal rapid aging syndrome afflicting children, including Verona’s Zoey Penny. For more information about Team Zoey and the wonderful work being done by the Progeria Research Foundation, please visit www.teamzoey.com .
Get News Updates By Email
Donate Books For Library Fundraiser
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are seeking...
- Posted 3 hours ago
VBSL Spring Travel Tryouts
Verona Baseball & Softball League Spring Travel tryouts will...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Chinese Music Concert At Caldwell University
The EastRiver Ensemble will grace the stage at Caldwell...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago