- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 weeks ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Rescue Squad Responds To Hoboken Train CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arrest Made In August CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Water Main Break In Forest SectionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 1 month ago
Team Zoey Fundraiser Coming To Verona Pool
Team Zoey will hold a fundraiser at the Verona Pool on Wednesday, August 20, at 5 p.m. There will be baked goods and a handful of crafts for sale. All proceeds will be donated to Team Zoey and the Progeria Research Foundation (PRF).
PRF is working on a cure for Progeria, a fatal rapid aging syndrome afflicting children, including Verona’s Zoey Penny. For more information about Team Zoey and the wonderful work being done by the Progeria Research Foundation, please visit www.teamzoey.com .
Get News Updates By Email
William P. “Billy” McEnroe, 67
Mr. William P. “Billy” McEnroe, 67, passed away suddenly...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Music Parents Thank Community For Band Festival Support
The Verona Music Parents Association would like to express...
- Posted 13 hours ago
HBW Student Performs In Montclair Play
Griffin Willner, who is in eighth grade at H.B....
- Posted 19 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago