- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Team Zoey Fundraiser Coming To Verona Pool
Team Zoey will hold a fundraiser at the Verona Pool on Wednesday, August 20, at 5 p.m. There will be baked goods and a handful of crafts for sale. All proceeds will be donated to Team Zoey and the Progeria Research Foundation (PRF).
PRF is working on a cure for Progeria, a fatal rapid aging syndrome afflicting children, including Verona’s Zoey Penny. For more information about Team Zoey and the wonderful work being done by the Progeria Research Foundation, please visit www.teamzoey.com .
Get News Updates By Email
Hillbillies Trounce Marist
The Verona High School football team recorded its second...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Therapy Dog Training Class Starting
Dog’s Best Friend, a Verona-based dog training and walking...
- Posted 19 hours ago
John F. “Jack” Bishop, 75
Mr. John F. Bishop, 75, died on September 19,...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago