- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 22 hours ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 1 day ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 1 day ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 7 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
Team Zoey Fundraiser Coming To Verona Pool
Team Zoey will hold a fundraiser at the Verona Pool on Wednesday, August 20, at 5 p.m. There will be baked goods and a handful of crafts for sale. All proceeds will be donated to Team Zoey and the Progeria Research Foundation (PRF).
PRF is working on a cure for Progeria, a fatal rapid aging syndrome afflicting children, including Verona’s Zoey Penny. For more information about Team Zoey and the wonderful work being done by the Progeria Research Foundation, please visit www.teamzoey.com .
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago