- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 2 days ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 week ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
Learn To Be A Better Gardener
The Rutgers Master Gardeners of Essex County–which includes Verona’s own Suzanne Broullon–are inviting the public to “Let’s Talk Vegetable Gardening” on Saturday, August 23, from 10 a.m. to noon at the Teaching Garden located at Presby Memorial Iris Gardens, 474 Upper Mountain Avenue in Montclair.
In this interactive session vegetable gardeners can share their challenges, successes and questions. The collective knowledge and experience of Master Gardeners will provide useful ideas and solutions to everyone there.
The Teaching Garden provides a comfortable setting to have discussions around vegetable gardening. Bring your own chair. The class will take place rain or shine, and while it is free, pre-registration is required. Call 973-228-2210. Donations will be gratefully accepted to support the Teaching Garden.
Get News Updates By Email
Michael Frey, 95
Mr. Michael Frey, 95, died on September 28, 2014...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Marching Band Hosts Festival October 5
On Sunday, October 5 at 1 p.m., Verona’s award-winning...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Verona View: Rainbow In The Park
Photographer: Mike Guerin You’ll see a lot walking around...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago