- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 1 day ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
Learn To Be A Better Gardener
The Rutgers Master Gardeners of Essex County–which includes Verona’s own Suzanne Broullon–are inviting the public to “Let’s Talk Vegetable Gardening” on Saturday, August 23, from 10 a.m. to noon at the Teaching Garden located at Presby Memorial Iris Gardens, 474 Upper Mountain Avenue in Montclair.
In this interactive session vegetable gardeners can share their challenges, successes and questions. The collective knowledge and experience of Master Gardeners will provide useful ideas and solutions to everyone there.
The Teaching Garden provides a comfortable setting to have discussions around vegetable gardening. Bring your own chair. The class will take place rain or shine, and while it is free, pre-registration is required. Call 973-228-2210. Donations will be gratefully accepted to support the Teaching Garden.
Get News Updates By Email
New Business: Success Street
Many Verona parents know how to coach a child...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Red Devils Scare Up Halloween Tourney Win
The Verona Red Devils went 1-1 at the Mt....
- Posted 5 hours ago
Board Of Ed Candidate: Joanna Breitenbach
For Joanna Breitenbach, the turning point was a can...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago