- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 23 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
Catherine V. DiRoma, 67
Mrs. Catherine V. DiRoma, 67, died on August 5, 2014 at her home in Verona. A funeral mass will be offered in Our Lady of the Lake Church, Verona, on Saturday, August 9 at 10 a.m. Visiting in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Friday from 4 to 7 p.m.
Born and raised in Montclair, Mrs. DiRoma moved to Verona in 1969. She was a bookkeeper at Computer Solutions Inc. in Branchburg for 15 years, retiring in 2007.
Mrs. DiRoma was predeceased by her husband, Frank A. DiRoma, her brother, Edward Devlin and her sister, Eileen Calia.
She is survived by her children, Dena M. O’Neill (and her husband, John), Christopher F. DiRoma, and her siblings, Suzanne Swanson, Thomas Devlin, George Devlin, Maryellen Joy, Isabelle Desposito, John Devlin, James Devlin, Patricia McCormick and Theresa McGee. She is also survived by her grandchildren, Jack, Frank, Maile and many nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, donations to Verona Rescue Squad would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago