- Coyote AlertPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 13-20Posted 3 days ago
- Surveillance Camera Helps Police Nab Burglary SuspectPosted 4 days ago
- Sampson Drive Closing For Field WorkPosted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 6-13Posted 2 weeks ago
- Parent Forum On Drug, Dating IssuesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Police Seek Theft SuspectPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Help Deliver A BabyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 22-29Posted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 15-22Posted 1 month ago
Open Mic Night Friday At PositiviTea
If you’ve got a talent and want to spread some positive vibes, or you just want to enjoy the talents of others, you’ll want to be at PositiviTea this Friday night, August 1, when the vegan cafe is having an open mic night. Owner Eric Sosa says to plan on arriving around 8 p.m. and the performances will begin at 8:30.
PositiviTea celebrated its one-year anniversary in Verona last month, and Sosa likes us well enough that he and his family have decided to move here too. The cafe’s original blend of teas and raw juices, gluten-free waffles, veggie burgers and vegan ice cream have attracted a steady stream of fans, some of whom have dubbed it the “vegan McDonalds” on Yelp.
PositiviTea is located at 550 Bloomfield Avenue, at the intersection of Lakeside. There’s ample parking in the municipal lot in back. For more events, follow it on Facebook.
Get News Updates By Email
Center Drugs Closes
The note posted to the front door at 656...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Real Estate For Memorial Day Weekend
This weekend, Verona will remember the 44 men who...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Superintendent’s Corner: Lead In Water Update
This letter is a follow up community update to...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago