- VHS Traffic Light UpdatePosted 14 hours ago
- Prostitution Bust In VeronaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tevlin Murder Suspect Convicted Of West Orange RobberyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Hires New Town ManagerPosted 4 weeks ago
- Car Fire Off NewmanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breitenbach Withdraws From BOE Election, Candidates Forum ScrappedPosted 1 month ago
- Residents Arrested For Vehicle BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Remembers 9/11 VictimsPosted 3 months ago
- Resident Arrested In Multi-Million Dollar FraudPosted 3 months ago
- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 3 months ago
Open Mic Night Friday At PositiviTea
If you’ve got a talent and want to spread some positive vibes, or you just want to enjoy the talents of others, you’ll want to be at PositiviTea this Friday night, August 1, when the vegan cafe is having an open mic night. Owner Eric Sosa says to plan on arriving around 8 p.m. and the performances will begin at 8:30.
PositiviTea celebrated its one-year anniversary in Verona last month, and Sosa likes us well enough that he and his family have decided to move here too. The cafe’s original blend of teas and raw juices, gluten-free waffles, veggie burgers and vegan ice cream have attracted a steady stream of fans, some of whom have dubbed it the “vegan McDonalds” on Yelp.
PositiviTea is located at 550 Bloomfield Avenue, at the intersection of Lakeside. There’s ample parking in the municipal lot in back. For more events, follow it on Facebook.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago