- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 1 day ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 1 day ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 7 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
Investors Bank To Again Lead YMCA Gala
This is the third year Investors Bank is the lead sponsor and they have made a commitment to sponsor the event in 2015 and 2016 as well. “Investors Bank is committed to serving the community and has supported our Gala since its inception. We are excited to continue to build our strong partnership over the next three years,” said Short.
“At Investors Bank, we understand the importance of giving back to support community organizations such as the YMCA of Montclair,” said Kevin Cummings, president and CEO of Investors Bank. “For over a century, the YMCA has been making a positive impact on the lives of individuals and families through a wide variety of programs and outstanding customer service. They are truly making a difference in a community we call home – this is why we are honored to once again be the lead sponsor of their 1891 Community Gala.”
This year’s Gala honors community leader Penny Boorman of Woodland Park (formerly of Montclair) for over 50 years of dedicated service to the YMCA of Montclair. She joined the Y in 1960, provided volunteer swim instruction and served as the first female Chair of the board of directors. Event co-chairs are Montclair residents Rich and Susan Murnick.
Over the last three years, the Gala has raised nearly half a million dollars. Every dollar raised goes toward the YMCA’s Financial Assistance Program, which provides scholarships to families and individuals with demonstrated need from our community. Last year, scholarships allowed over 300 children to attend YMCA summer camps; 400 individuals to become members; and over 200 children to get safe after school care.
For individual tickets, sponsorship opportunities and more information contact Grace Do at [email protected],(973) 415-6125 or visit www.montclairymca.org/gala.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago