- Snow Closes Schools, Postpones Musical, PlayoffsPosted 21 hours ago
- Snow Day 2: Verona Public Schools ClosedPosted 1 month ago
- Superintendent Warns About DriverPosted 1 month ago
- Parking, Trash Changes During Snow StormPosted 1 month ago
- Early School Dismissal Called For MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Vandalism At HBWPosted 2 months ago
- MyVeronaNJ.com’s Top Stories For 2014Posted 2 months ago
- Top Stories For December 2014Posted 2 months ago
- Person Of The Year 2014: Maureen TracyPosted 2 months ago
- Mistrial Again In Pritchard Murder CasePosted 2 months ago
Volunteers Weed, Water New Peckman Plantings
On Wednesday, Verona High School students Brad Smith and Patrick Paluszek, as well as 80-year-old Susana Anzola, James Aiello from the Board of Education’s maintenance staff and F.N. Brown school custodian Louis Cerretta worked on the trail, which was the object of a VEC restoration project this spring.
VEC president Gloria Machnowski says the volunteers brought out the heavy generator from the school and used it to pump river water up to fill up the tree watering bags. The group also pulled out a large amount of the invasive plant Japanese Knotweed and cleaned up broken glass, bottles, cans and discarded boxes along the trails. “The recently planted trees and ferns look fantastic,” Machnowski says. “Thank you all!”
Get News Updates By Email
March Music Madness At VHS
Verona High School will be the scene of several...
- Posted 17 hours ago
‘Legally Blonde’ Adds Saturday Matinee
The Spotlight Players have added a Saturday matinee performance...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Snow Closes Schools, Postpones Musical, Playoffs
There’s not a lot of snow on the ground...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago