- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 24 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Votes For Clinton, TrumpPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 20-27Posted 3 weeks ago
- Coyote AlertPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 13-20Posted 1 month ago
- Surveillance Camera Helps Police Nab Burglary SuspectPosted 1 month ago
- Sampson Drive Closing For Field WorkPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 6-13Posted 1 month ago
Volunteers Weed, Water New Peckman Plantings
On Wednesday, Verona High School students Brad Smith and Patrick Paluszek, as well as 80-year-old Susana Anzola, James Aiello from the Board of Education’s maintenance staff and F.N. Brown school custodian Louis Cerretta worked on the trail, which was the object of a VEC restoration project this spring.
VEC president Gloria Machnowski says the volunteers brought out the heavy generator from the school and used it to pump river water up to fill up the tree watering bags. The group also pulled out a large amount of the invasive plant Japanese Knotweed and cleaned up broken glass, bottles, cans and discarded boxes along the trails. “The recently planted trees and ferns look fantastic,” Machnowski says. “Thank you all!”
Get News Updates By Email
Real Estate, Inside And Outside
Two years ago, when we were taking the dogs...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And Run
Acting Essex County Prosecutor Carolyn A. Murray and Verona...
- Posted 24 hours ago
A Book Inspired By Overbrook
“Are you seriously going to take her up to...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago