- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 week ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Lemonade With A Twist
True entrepreneurs are great at finding opportunity. So Amanda Caldera and Rio Gagnon decided that Wednesday’s 92-degree heat was the perfect opportunity for a lemonade stand. And not just any lemonade stand: The girls created “detoxing” mixes of strawberry lemonade and cucumber lemonade, and promoted them with signage that showed they had clearly learned their lessons in persuasive essay writing. Combined with their high-traffic location (the corner of Grove and Hemlock), they were on their way to a business that could succeed the bracelet business they ran last summer.
Get News Updates By Email
Sapienza Joins Newark Police
Joseph Sapienza, a 2007 graduate of Seton Hall Prep,...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Marching Band Reunion
Band Ten-Hut: If you were a member of the...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Help Maintain Peckman Woods Trail
This spring, the Verona Environmental Commission led a group...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago