- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car Totalled In Avenue CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 month ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 month ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 1 month ago
Lemonade With A Twist
True entrepreneurs are great at finding opportunity. So Amanda Caldera and Rio Gagnon decided that Wednesday’s 92-degree heat was the perfect opportunity for a lemonade stand. And not just any lemonade stand: The girls created “detoxing” mixes of strawberry lemonade and cucumber lemonade, and promoted them with signage that showed they had clearly learned their lessons in persuasive essay writing. Combined with their high-traffic location (the corner of Grove and Hemlock), they were on their way to a business that could succeed the bracelet business they ran last summer.
Get News Updates By Email
Caldwell Environmental Commission Honors Kiernan
Willing Hearts, the Caldwell thrift store managed by Verona...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Maureen Grace O’Connor, 76
Mrs. Maureen Grace O’Connor, 76, died Saturday, December 20,...
- Posted 9 hours ago
VHS Says Thanks For Toy Drive
December 18, 2014 To All Verona Families, Thank you...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago