- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 1 week ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 2 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 1 month ago
Lemonade With A Twist
True entrepreneurs are great at finding opportunity. So Amanda Caldera and Rio Gagnon decided that Wednesday’s 92-degree heat was the perfect opportunity for a lemonade stand. And not just any lemonade stand: The girls created “detoxing” mixes of strawberry lemonade and cucumber lemonade, and promoted them with signage that showed they had clearly learned their lessons in persuasive essay writing. Combined with their high-traffic location (the corner of Grove and Hemlock), they were on their way to a business that could succeed the bracelet business they ran last summer.
Get News Updates By Email
Open Houses To Beat The Heat
You might not feel like moving from the fan...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Verona’s Business Landmarks
Recently a friend posted a photo online of Pal’s...
- Posted 1 day ago
Registration Open For UNICO 5K
The Verona chapter of UNICO National, the Italian-American service...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago