- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 weeks ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 3 weeks ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 2 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 2 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 2 months ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 2 months ago
Lemonade With A Twist
True entrepreneurs are great at finding opportunity. So Amanda Caldera and Rio Gagnon decided that Wednesday’s 92-degree heat was the perfect opportunity for a lemonade stand. And not just any lemonade stand: The girls created “detoxing” mixes of strawberry lemonade and cucumber lemonade, and promoted them with signage that showed they had clearly learned their lessons in persuasive essay writing. Combined with their high-traffic location (the corner of Grove and Hemlock), they were on their way to a business that could succeed the bracelet business they ran last summer.
Get News Updates By Email
BOE Alters VHS Field Plan
When Verona voters overwhelmingly approved the public school referendum...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Three Candidates Vie For 2 BOE Seats
John Quattrocchi is running for a fifth term on...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Marine’s Backpack Charity Gets Supporter
American Spraytech, a Branchburg, N.J.-based manufacturer of consumer products,...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago