- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 3 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
Water Main Break On Montrose
The Verona Police have posted on Twitter that there is a water main break on Montrose Avenue between Hill Street and Pease Avenue that has caused a “loss of water service to area residents”. Police say that the problem is likely to exist for the next several hours. Their message also said that surrounding streets may be affected with low water pressure and discolored water. Chuck Molinaro and the Public Works crew is on the scene.
Get News Updates By Email
Hillbillies Grind The Millers
The Verona High School football team defeated the Millburn...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Juniors Say Thanks For Hunger Week Success
To the editor: Verona Fights Hunger Week, coordinated by...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Explore Jewish Prayer At Beth Ahm
Congregation Beth Ahm will be presenting an exciting new...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago