- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 months ago
Water Main Break On Montrose
The Verona Police have posted on Twitter that there is a water main break on Montrose Avenue between Hill Street and Pease Avenue that has caused a “loss of water service to area residents”. Police say that the problem is likely to exist for the next several hours. Their message also said that surrounding streets may be affected with low water pressure and discolored water. Chuck Molinaro and the Public Works crew is on the scene.
Get News Updates By Email
OLL Goes Pink
In support of Breast Cancer Awareness month the students...
- Posted 24 hours ago
Verona Tackles Shabazz, Remains Undefeated
The players of Malcolm X Shabazz High School are...
- Posted 1 day ago
Losses Snap Soccer Wins
Verona High School boys soccer team fell to Whippany...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago