- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 3 days ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 4 days ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
Costa Concordia Re-Floated
This morning, the Costa Concordia was looking something like its former self after a salvage company succeeded in re-floating the vessel off Giglio, Italy. But reports say several more days of intricate maneuvers will be needed before the ship can be moved to a salvage yard.
The ship’s captain, Francesco Schettino, faces multiple criminal charges including manslaughter and abandoning the ship. He told Italian investigators two days ago that the Costa Concordia’s crew did not follow his orders on the ship’s course.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago