- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 5 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 2 months ago
Costa Concordia Re-Floated
This morning, the Costa Concordia was looking something like its former self after a salvage company succeeded in re-floating the vessel off Giglio, Italy. But reports say several more days of intricate maneuvers will be needed before the ship can be moved to a salvage yard.
The ship’s captain, Francesco Schettino, faces multiple criminal charges including manslaughter and abandoning the ship. He told Italian investigators two days ago that the Costa Concordia’s crew did not follow his orders on the ship’s course.
Get News Updates By Email
Richard U. Mascera Sr., 86, Former Dentist
Richard U. Mascera Sr., DDS, 86, of Verona, passed...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Open Houses To Beat The Heat
You might not feel like moving from the fan...
- Posted 2 days ago
Verona’s Business Landmarks
Recently a friend posted a photo online of Pal’s...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago