- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car Totalled In Avenue CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 4 weeks ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 month ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 month ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 1 month ago
Costa Concordia Re-Floated
This morning, the Costa Concordia was looking something like its former self after a salvage company succeeded in re-floating the vessel off Giglio, Italy. But reports say several more days of intricate maneuvers will be needed before the ship can be moved to a salvage yard.
The ship’s captain, Francesco Schettino, faces multiple criminal charges including manslaughter and abandoning the ship. He told Italian investigators two days ago that the Costa Concordia’s crew did not follow his orders on the ship’s course.
Get News Updates By Email
Laning Parents Rally For Crossing Guard
Laning Avenue School parents are coming together to help...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Christmas At Holy Spirit
With Christmas fast upon us, the Episcopal Church of...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Top Stories For November 2014
Life may be all about that bass for Meghan...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago