- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 2 days ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 weeks ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 1 month ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 1 month ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 1 month ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 months ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 months ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 2 months ago
- Car, Van Collide At Lakeside DeliPosted 2 months ago
Yeates’ Band Plays In Nutley Saturday
“We go on at 9 p.m. and will be playing past midnight,” he emailed us. “So come out out for a few cold beers and some hot Rock-n-Roll!”
The Old Canal Inn is located at 2 East Passaic Avenue in Nutley, which is pretty close to Pulaski Park.
Get News Updates By Email
Team USA Takes The Semi-Finals!
The long-awaited game arrived–the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup...
- Posted 1 day ago
Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town Council
The Verona Town Council held its reorganization meeting yesterday...
- Posted 2 days ago
Centering Prayer At Holy Spirit
The summer is upon us and what a great...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago