- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 20 hours ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 6 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 2 months ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 2 months ago
Yeates’ Band Plays In Nutley Saturday
“We go on at 9 p.m. and will be playing past midnight,” he emailed us. “So come out out for a few cold beers and some hot Rock-n-Roll!”
The Old Canal Inn is located at 2 East Passaic Avenue in Nutley, which is pretty close to Pulaski Park.
Get News Updates By Email
New Challenge For Verona’s Water Supply
On September 20, the Environmental Working Group, a national...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Zombie 5K/Walk To Benefit Soccer Scholarships
The Nick Tanelli Children’s Soccer Foundation, which awards scholarships...
- Posted 2 days ago
Verona Real Estate’s High Life
Let’s face it: We all like to have big,...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago