- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 4 weeks ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 months ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 2 months ago
Yeates’ Band Plays In Nutley Saturday
“We go on at 9 p.m. and will be playing past midnight,” he emailed us. “So come out out for a few cold beers and some hot Rock-n-Roll!”
The Old Canal Inn is located at 2 East Passaic Avenue in Nutley, which is pretty close to Pulaski Park.
Get News Updates By Email
Holy Spirit To Mark 15th Anniversary of 9/11
To commemorate the fifteenth anniversary of the tragic events of September...
- Posted 32 mins ago
Mets Go To Bat For Verona Youngster
Amazin’ indeed: The New York Mets are sponsoring a...
- Posted 2 days ago
Richard J. Bevilacqua, 73
Mr. Richard J. Bevilacqua, 73, died on August 23,...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago