- VHS Grad Saves Life At Montclair StatePosted 3 hours ago
- Water Main Break On ParkPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: November 11-18, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Clinton Wins Verona As Trump Heads To White HousePosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: October 21-28, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Oct. 7-14, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Claremont Construction Starts WednesdayPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 2 months ago
Louis Budz, Former Verona Music Teacher
Louis J. Budz, 77, of Denville, passed away Wednesday, June 4, 2014. Born April 28, 1937, he was the son of the late Stanley and Matilda (Tazik) Budz. Louis worked as a music teacher in the Verona School system for 26 years, he was an accomplished jazz musician and music played a very important part in his life.
He is survived by his wife, Judy (Ezzo) Budz, Denville, daughters Susan Alden of Tennessee, and Laura Budz of Colorado;sister Joan (Joe) Humphries, of California; brother Stanley Budz, of California; step-sons Rob (Kristina) Mauriello and Gregg (Kelly) Mauriello; and grandchildren Robert, Matthew, Luke, Emily and Ethan.
As per Louis’s wishes, all services will be private. Donations to St. Clare’s Behavioral Health Center, Attn: Lynne Chandler, 50 Morris Avenue, Denville, NJ 07834, are greatly appreciated.
Marty Wilson and Joe Arminio, former students of Mr. Budz, are planning a tribute concert in late August. Contact them through Facebook, or watch for details on MyVeronaNJ.com.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago