- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 17 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
Louis Budz, Former Verona Music Teacher
Louis J. Budz, 77, of Denville, passed away Wednesday, June 4, 2014. Born April 28, 1937, he was the son of the late Stanley and Matilda (Tazik) Budz. Louis worked as a music teacher in the Verona School system for 26 years, he was an accomplished jazz musician and music played a very important part in his life.
He is survived by his wife, Judy (Ezzo) Budz, Denville, daughters Susan Alden of Tennessee, and Laura Budz of Colorado;sister Joan (Joe) Humphries, of California; brother Stanley Budz, of California; step-sons Rob (Kristina) Mauriello and Gregg (Kelly) Mauriello; and grandchildren Robert, Matthew, Luke, Emily and Ethan.
As per Louis’s wishes, all services will be private. Donations to St. Clare’s Behavioral Health Center, Attn: Lynne Chandler, 50 Morris Avenue, Denville, NJ 07834, are greatly appreciated.
Marty Wilson and Joe Arminio, former students of Mr. Budz, are planning a tribute concert in late August. Contact them through Facebook, or watch for details on MyVeronaNJ.com.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago