- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 4 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 2 months ago
Chesney’s Foundation Graduates 9
The Raise Hope Foundation, a non-profit co-founded by Verona’s Scott Chesney, graduated nine trainees last month from its program to prepare people with disabilities for jobs in the financial services industry. The June 9 graduates included one military veteran.
The Raise Hope Foundation Career Training program is based at Rutgers Business School. According to the National Governor’s Association, the U.S. spends about $300 billion annually to support unemployed workers with disabilities, while 67 percent of working-age people with disabilities would rather have a job than be unemployed and unproductive. This program supports the NGA’s mission to promote employment for people with disabilities.
Get News Updates By Email
Open Houses To Beat The Heat
You might not feel like moving from the fan...
- Posted 1 day ago
Verona’s Business Landmarks
Recently a friend posted a photo online of Pal’s...
- Posted 2 days ago
Registration Open For UNICO 5K
The Verona chapter of UNICO National, the Italian-American service...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago