- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 2 months ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 2 months ago
Chesney’s Foundation Graduates 9
The Raise Hope Foundation, a non-profit co-founded by Verona’s Scott Chesney, graduated nine trainees last month from its program to prepare people with disabilities for jobs in the financial services industry. The June 9 graduates included one military veteran.
The Raise Hope Foundation Career Training program is based at Rutgers Business School. According to the National Governor’s Association, the U.S. spends about $300 billion annually to support unemployed workers with disabilities, while 67 percent of working-age people with disabilities would rather have a job than be unemployed and unproductive. This program supports the NGA’s mission to promote employment for people with disabilities.
Get News Updates By Email
Zombie 5K/Walk To Benefit Soccer Scholarships
The Nick Tanelli Children’s Soccer Foundation, which awards scholarships...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Verona Real Estate’s High Life
Let’s face it: We all like to have big,...
- Posted 24 hours ago
Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To Hospital
A female driver was airlifted to St. Joseph’s Regional...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago