- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 1 day ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
No Heat Cooking
So we’ve assembled all of the slow-cooker recipes developed by MyVeronaNJ.com food writer Tracy Bermeo over the last four years that you can make without turning on your stove or oven. Easy, no-heat cooking: Staying cool doesn’t get any easier than that.
Easiest Chicken Ever
Gina’s Crock-Pot Santa Fe Chicken
BBQ Pulled Pork
Spice-Rubbed Slow-Cooked Chicken
Beef And Guinness Stew
Easiest BBQ Beef Ever
And with the New Jersey blueberry crop coming in strong this year, you won’t want to forget this option for breakfast: Slow Cooker Blueberry Butter
If you don’t mind a little bit of sautéing before you use the Crock-Pot, you can see all of Tracy’s Crock It! recipes here.
Get News Updates By Email
New Business: Success Street
Many Verona parents know how to coach a child...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Red Devils Scare Up Halloween Tourney Win
The Verona Red Devils went 1-1 at the Mt....
- Posted 4 hours ago
Board Of Ed Candidate: Joanna Breitenbach
For Joanna Breitenbach, the turning point was a can...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago