- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 10 hours ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
No Heat Cooking
So we’ve assembled all of the slow-cooker recipes developed by MyVeronaNJ.com food writer Tracy Bermeo over the last four years that you can make without turning on your stove or oven. Easy, no-heat cooking: Staying cool doesn’t get any easier than that.
Easiest Chicken Ever
Gina’s Crock-Pot Santa Fe Chicken
BBQ Pulled Pork
Spice-Rubbed Slow-Cooked Chicken
Beef And Guinness Stew
Easiest BBQ Beef Ever
And with the New Jersey blueberry crop coming in strong this year, you won’t want to forget this option for breakfast: Slow Cooker Blueberry Butter
If you don’t mind a little bit of sautéing before you use the Crock-Pot, you can see all of Tracy’s Crock It! recipes here.
Get News Updates By Email
Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About Music
Barbara Bochese, a resident of Dodd Terrace and one...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Waterman Breaks Volleyball Kill Record
Carly Waterman is only a freshman, but she already...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Smithereens, Defending Champions Headline Concert For Murdered Student
The 1980s rock band The Smithereens and The Defending...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago