- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 2 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
No Heat Cooking
So we’ve assembled all of the slow-cooker recipes developed by MyVeronaNJ.com food writer Tracy Bermeo over the last four years that you can make without turning on your stove or oven. Easy, no-heat cooking: Staying cool doesn’t get any easier than that.
Easiest Chicken Ever
Gina’s Crock-Pot Santa Fe Chicken
BBQ Pulled Pork
Spice-Rubbed Slow-Cooked Chicken
Beef And Guinness Stew
Easiest BBQ Beef Ever
And with the New Jersey blueberry crop coming in strong this year, you won’t want to forget this option for breakfast: Slow Cooker Blueberry Butter
If you don’t mind a little bit of sautéing before you use the Crock-Pot, you can see all of Tracy’s Crock It! recipes here.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago