- Person Of The Year 2014: Maureen TracyPosted 1 day ago
- Mistrial Again In Pritchard Murder CasePosted 3 days ago
- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 3 weeks ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Car Totalled In Avenue CrashPosted 4 weeks ago
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 month ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 month ago
No Heat Cooking
So we’ve assembled all of the slow-cooker recipes developed by MyVeronaNJ.com food writer Tracy Bermeo over the last four years that you can make without turning on your stove or oven. Easy, no-heat cooking: Staying cool doesn’t get any easier than that.
Easiest Chicken Ever
Gina’s Crock-Pot Santa Fe Chicken
BBQ Pulled Pork
Spice-Rubbed Slow-Cooked Chicken
Beef And Guinness Stew
Easiest BBQ Beef Ever
And with the New Jersey blueberry crop coming in strong this year, you won’t want to forget this option for breakfast: Slow Cooker Blueberry Butter
If you don’t mind a little bit of sautéing before you use the Crock-Pot, you can see all of Tracy’s Crock It! recipes here.
Get News Updates By Email
Person Of The Year 2014: Maureen Tracy
Maureen Tracy wants you to know that she is...
- Posted 1 day ago
Save The Date: Boosters Beefsteak
On Saturday, January 31, the Verona Sports Boosters will...
- Posted 1 day ago
Free Teleconference To Help Families
Success Street Presents Creating a Peaceful Home Environment: A...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago