- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 3 weeks ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 4 weeks ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 1 month ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 1 month ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 2 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 2 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 2 months ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 2 months ago
No Heat Cooking
So we’ve assembled all of the slow-cooker recipes developed by MyVeronaNJ.com food writer Tracy Bermeo over the last four years that you can make without turning on your stove or oven. Easy, no-heat cooking: Staying cool doesn’t get any easier than that.
Easiest Chicken Ever
Gina’s Crock-Pot Santa Fe Chicken
BBQ Pulled Pork
Spice-Rubbed Slow-Cooked Chicken
Beef And Guinness Stew
Easiest BBQ Beef Ever
And with the New Jersey blueberry crop coming in strong this year, you won’t want to forget this option for breakfast: Slow Cooker Blueberry Butter
If you don’t mind a little bit of sautéing before you use the Crock-Pot, you can see all of Tracy’s Crock It! recipes here.
Get News Updates By Email
First Presbyterian Choir Celebrates Christmas In July
The temperatures outside might have been nearing the triple...
- Posted 20 hours ago
5th Downers Host Golf Outing
The Verona 5th Downers are hosting the first ever...
- Posted 21 hours ago
OLL Sets Dates For Oktoberfest, Kinderfest
Our Lady of the Lake, located at 32 Lakeside...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago