- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 months ago
Input Needed On Hilltop Plan
If you want to have a say in what happens next at the Hilltop Reservation, you’ve got until the close of business today, June 30, to send an email with your thoughts.
The Hilltop Conservancy, the non-profit that is leading the replanting and restoring the reservation, says that Monday is the deadline for public input on the Hilltop’s master plan, which is being developed by consultants from CME Associates for Essex County.
This is not about building more buildings or sports fields on the Hilltop. CME is looking to hear your thoughts on the Hilltop as a nature preserve, a place for walking or biking, or simply a quiet green spot. Send an e-mail to CME’s Jim Clarkin at [email protected], with your full name, where you live, and what you think is important for the Hilltop. Theresa Trapp, who is the Conservancy’s treasurer and architect of the replanting work, says that, if your thoughts are as simple as “keep it the way it is”, that’s valuable input too.
Get News Updates By Email
Make The ‘Safe Home’ Pledge
The volunteers of the Verona Municipal Alliance Committee (VMAC)...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Juniors Plan Kids Costume Dance Party
The Verona Juniors are getting into the Halloween spirit...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Pumpkin Patch For Kids
Holly Denton, a Verona resident who is a sales...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago