- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 10 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
Input Needed On Hilltop Plan
If you want to have a say in what happens next at the Hilltop Reservation, you’ve got until the close of business today, June 30, to send an email with your thoughts.
The Hilltop Conservancy, the non-profit that is leading the replanting and restoring the reservation, says that Monday is the deadline for public input on the Hilltop’s master plan, which is being developed by consultants from CME Associates for Essex County.
This is not about building more buildings or sports fields on the Hilltop. CME is looking to hear your thoughts on the Hilltop as a nature preserve, a place for walking or biking, or simply a quiet green spot. Send an e-mail to CME’s Jim Clarkin [email protected], with your full name, where you live, and what you think is important for the Hilltop. Theresa Trapp, who is the Conservancy’s treasurer and architect of the replanting work, says that, if your thoughts are as simple as “keep it the way it is”, that’s valuable input too.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago