- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 16 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
Honor Roll: Grade 8, Fourth Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those eighth grade students who have earned academic recognition during the fourth marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the honors award by attaining all A and B grades during the first marking period for the 2013-2014 school year:
Margaret Ashley, Hannah Boyle, Daniel Burkhart, Samuel Chambers, Francesca Cortese, Cecilia Courter, Tyler Czupak,
Michael Daggett, Sean DeCandia, Carly Denora, Matthew DiDia, Marwa Elessawy,
Christine Feeley, David Festa, Adrianna Fierro, Olivia Fiore, Gavin Freeman, Cameron Fuentez, Frank Gabriele, Sierra Gagnon, Dylan Gallagher, Grace Gault, Lauren Gruskin, Alexandra Holland, Evan Huaman,
Tyler Jackson, Michael Johnson, Isabella Josephson, Caitlin Klose, Celina Koellhofer, Lucas Konrad-Parisi, Margarita Kousoulou, Isabel Latorre, Charles Lavery, Carli Lavoie, Daniel Lucinese,
Jaclyn Marrese, Sara Marriott, Madisyn Matthews, Andrew McPhail, Ian Metzger, Justin Munjack, Ashley Nigro, Gwynneth O’Donnell, Clare O’Farrell,
Kitty Pagano, Karishma Parekh, Maguire Pecci, Julian Pena, Samuel Pensiero, Garrett Percevault, Rachel Posner, Celia Poueymirou, Amber Reed, Dylan Ruggiero,
Christopher Sabo, Daniel Sandoval, Kevin Scanlon, David Schuldiner, Cole Smith, Victoria Socci, Dario Spina, Julianna Spina, Kate Stanisci, Jenna Staranka, Julianna Tuorto, Salvatore Vassallo, Alexa Vivona, Mark Walsh, Rachael Weir, Isabella Williams, Michael Willner, Joseph Zecchino, Alexander Ziolkowski, Ian Ziolkowski
The names of some students who qualified for the honor roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago