- Police Warn About Utility Worker ScamPosted 2 days ago
- No, It’s Not The IRS CallingPosted 1 week ago
- Planning Board Approves VHS Field RenovationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Teen Arrested In Gas Station BurglaryPosted 3 weeks ago
- Planning Board Hears Field Plan As Costs RisePosted 1 month ago
- MyVeronaNJ.com’s Top Stories For 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For December 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Promotions For Verona Police OfficersPosted 2 months ago
- Pair Charged With Verona BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Top Stories For November 2015Posted 2 months ago
Honor Roll: Grade 8, Fourth Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those eighth grade students who have earned academic recognition during the fourth marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the honors award by attaining all A and B grades during the first marking period for the 2013-2014 school year:
Margaret Ashley, Hannah Boyle, Daniel Burkhart, Samuel Chambers, Francesca Cortese, Cecilia Courter, Tyler Czupak,
Michael Daggett, Sean DeCandia, Carly Denora, Matthew DiDia, Marwa Elessawy,
Christine Feeley, David Festa, Adrianna Fierro, Olivia Fiore, Gavin Freeman, Cameron Fuentez, Frank Gabriele, Sierra Gagnon, Dylan Gallagher, Grace Gault, Lauren Gruskin, Alexandra Holland, Evan Huaman,
Tyler Jackson, Michael Johnson, Isabella Josephson, Caitlin Klose, Celina Koellhofer, Lucas Konrad-Parisi, Margarita Kousoulou, Isabel Latorre, Charles Lavery, Carli Lavoie, Daniel Lucinese,
Jaclyn Marrese, Sara Marriott, Madisyn Matthews, Andrew McPhail, Ian Metzger, Justin Munjack, Ashley Nigro, Gwynneth O’Donnell, Clare O’Farrell,
Kitty Pagano, Karishma Parekh, Maguire Pecci, Julian Pena, Samuel Pensiero, Garrett Percevault, Rachel Posner, Celia Poueymirou, Amber Reed, Dylan Ruggiero,
Christopher Sabo, Daniel Sandoval, Kevin Scanlon, David Schuldiner, Cole Smith, Victoria Socci, Dario Spina, Julianna Spina, Kate Stanisci, Jenna Staranka, Julianna Tuorto, Salvatore Vassallo, Alexa Vivona, Mark Walsh, Rachael Weir, Isabella Williams, Michael Willner, Joseph Zecchino, Alexander Ziolkowski, Ian Ziolkowski
The names of some students who qualified for the honor roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago