- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 week ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 1 month ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 1 month ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Honor Roll: Grade 7, Fourth Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those seventh grade students who have earned academic recognition during the fourth marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the honors award by attaining all A and B grades during the first marking period for the 2013-2014 school year:
Matthew Aldiero, Emily Marie Andersen, Kathleen Ashley, Zachary Balogh, Angelo Benfante, Lauren Brown, Brandon Cariani, Brooke Cooney, Hunter Coppola,
Lily Dastis, Jessica Derderian, Julia DiGeronimo, Dean DiPaolo, Ariana Dyer, Margaret Evans, Maya Fortgang, Sophia Francullo, Eric Frey, Maria Gabriele, Gina Gagliano, Nicholas Giuliano,
Brian Hipp, Reilly Hughes, Kyle Jacobsen, Harrison Keating, Ashley Kenneally, Erin Kiernan, Justin Kobernick, Julia Kosko, Chloe Lamb, Dallas Lamb, Francis Lavery, Molly Ligon,
Julia Mackey, Ally May Madigan, Michael Maglione, Nicolette Marino, Melanie Matarazzo, Victoria McHugh, Ryan McKeown, Matthew Monroe, Holly Montick, Jake Morisseau,
Cecilia Pandiscia, Robert Parent, Gabriel Quagliata, Caitlin Richinelli, Lourdes Ricks, Nicholas Riggio, Christopher Robinson,
Nardin Salib, Eliana Salierno, Connor Seawright, Rebecca Seubert, Thomas Sharkey, William Sheehan, James Short, Alan Stoloff, Charles Torikian, Joseph Trapani, Hector Vega, Nicole Volpe
The names of some students who qualified for the honor roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Shop For The YMCA At Whole Foods
Support the YMCA of Montclair by shopping at Whole...
- Posted 40 mins ago
Double Wins For Cross Country
There were two wins apiece for Verona High School’s...
- Posted 56 mins ago
Verona Author At Watchung Booksellers
Marcia Gloster Ammeen has made a career as an...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago