- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 7 hours ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 2 months ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 2 months ago
Honor Roll: Grade 7, Fourth Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those seventh grade students who have earned academic recognition during the fourth marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the honors award by attaining all A and B grades during the first marking period for the 2013-2014 school year:
Matthew Aldiero, Emily Marie Andersen, Kathleen Ashley, Zachary Balogh, Angelo Benfante, Lauren Brown, Brandon Cariani, Brooke Cooney, Hunter Coppola,
Lily Dastis, Jessica Derderian, Julia DiGeronimo, Dean DiPaolo, Ariana Dyer, Margaret Evans, Maya Fortgang, Sophia Francullo, Eric Frey, Maria Gabriele, Gina Gagliano, Nicholas Giuliano,
Brian Hipp, Reilly Hughes, Kyle Jacobsen, Harrison Keating, Ashley Kenneally, Erin Kiernan, Justin Kobernick, Julia Kosko, Chloe Lamb, Dallas Lamb, Francis Lavery, Molly Ligon,
Julia Mackey, Ally May Madigan, Michael Maglione, Nicolette Marino, Melanie Matarazzo, Victoria McHugh, Ryan McKeown, Matthew Monroe, Holly Montick, Jake Morisseau,
Cecilia Pandiscia, Robert Parent, Gabriel Quagliata, Caitlin Richinelli, Lourdes Ricks, Nicholas Riggio, Christopher Robinson,
Nardin Salib, Eliana Salierno, Connor Seawright, Rebecca Seubert, Thomas Sharkey, William Sheehan, James Short, Alan Stoloff, Charles Torikian, Joseph Trapani, Hector Vega, Nicole Volpe
The names of some students who qualified for the honor roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
New Challenge For Verona’s Water Supply
On September 20, the Environmental Working Group, a national...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Zombie 5K/Walk To Benefit Soccer Scholarships
The Nick Tanelli Children’s Soccer Foundation, which awards scholarships...
- Posted 2 days ago
Verona Real Estate’s High Life
Let’s face it: We all like to have big,...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago