- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 day ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 days ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
Honor Roll: Grade 7, Fourth Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those seventh grade students who have earned academic recognition during the fourth marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the honors award by attaining all A and B grades during the first marking period for the 2013-2014 school year:
Matthew Aldiero, Emily Marie Andersen, Kathleen Ashley, Zachary Balogh, Angelo Benfante, Lauren Brown, Brandon Cariani, Brooke Cooney, Hunter Coppola,
Lily Dastis, Jessica Derderian, Julia DiGeronimo, Dean DiPaolo, Ariana Dyer, Margaret Evans, Maya Fortgang, Sophia Francullo, Eric Frey, Maria Gabriele, Gina Gagliano, Nicholas Giuliano,
Brian Hipp, Reilly Hughes, Kyle Jacobsen, Harrison Keating, Ashley Kenneally, Erin Kiernan, Justin Kobernick, Julia Kosko, Chloe Lamb, Dallas Lamb, Francis Lavery, Molly Ligon,
Julia Mackey, Ally May Madigan, Michael Maglione, Nicolette Marino, Melanie Matarazzo, Victoria McHugh, Ryan McKeown, Matthew Monroe, Holly Montick, Jake Morisseau,
Cecilia Pandiscia, Robert Parent, Gabriel Quagliata, Caitlin Richinelli, Lourdes Ricks, Nicholas Riggio, Christopher Robinson,
Nardin Salib, Eliana Salierno, Connor Seawright, Rebecca Seubert, Thomas Sharkey, William Sheehan, James Short, Alan Stoloff, Charles Torikian, Joseph Trapani, Hector Vega, Nicole Volpe
The names of some students who qualified for the honor roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
5 Candidates Vie For Board Of Education Seat
Five Verona residents have filed to run for the...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Summer Reading Inspires Lemonade Stand
As a culminating activity to their reading of Jacqueline...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Investors Bank To Again Lead YMCA Gala
Jo Ann Short, president/CEO of the YMCA of Montclair,...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago