- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
High Honor Roll: Grade 7, Fourth Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, Principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those seventh grade students who have earned academic recognition during the fourth marking period of this school year 2013-2014. These students have qualified for the high honors award by receiving an A grade in every school subject.
Daniel Ambrosio, Elizabeth Barile, Liliana Benanchietti, Isabelle Buneo, Julia Burke, Sarah Carlucci, Maria Celentano, Gracie Cleaver, Matthew Dollaway, Anthony Farro, Megan Forrest,
Kayla Golebieski, Elizabeth Hensal, Jarrod Keating, Gillian Lamb, Christina Liggio, Maeve McGinley, David Motley, Allison Naeris, Mercy Neal, Abigail Nochimson,
Colby Ruggiero, Dhaval Sharma, Marnie Shick, Jessica Spinelli, Lara Tole, Nora Walsh, Colleen Whelan,
Emma Yee, Elyssia Yung
The names of some students who qualified for the High Honor Roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago