- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 19 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
High Honor Roll: Grade 6, Fourth Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those sixth grade students who have earned academic recognition during the fourth marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the high honors award by receiving an A grade in every school subject:
Abigail Bermeo, Brianna Camp, Alexander Cheung, Jenna Da Rin, Colleen Dennis, Christian Dionisio, Carolyn Feeley, Eva Fiore, Ethan Forrest, Clara Frizzi, Amanda Galarowicz,
Maximilian Handler, Patrick Hogan, Julia Holland, Rebecca Katsios, Anna Konrad-Parisi, Chloe Mathewson, Alessandra Newman, Emily Osborne,
Leah Pandian, Erin Petrino, Jessica Sidrak, Eric Song, Rebecca Wenzel-Rideout, Jenika Ying, Alexander Zebrowski
The names of some students who qualified for the High Honor Roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago