- Water Main Break On ParkPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: November 11-18, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Clinton Wins Verona As Trump Heads To White HousePosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: October 21-28, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Oct. 7-14, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Claremont Construction Starts WednesdayPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Verona Rescue Squad Responds To Hoboken Train CrashPosted 2 months ago
High Honor Roll: Grade 6, Fourth Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those sixth grade students who have earned academic recognition during the fourth marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the high honors award by receiving an A grade in every school subject:
Abigail Bermeo, Brianna Camp, Alexander Cheung, Jenna Da Rin, Colleen Dennis, Christian Dionisio, Carolyn Feeley, Eva Fiore, Ethan Forrest, Clara Frizzi, Amanda Galarowicz,
Maximilian Handler, Patrick Hogan, Julia Holland, Rebecca Katsios, Anna Konrad-Parisi, Chloe Mathewson, Alessandra Newman, Emily Osborne,
Leah Pandian, Erin Petrino, Jessica Sidrak, Eric Song, Rebecca Wenzel-Rideout, Jenika Ying, Alexander Zebrowski
The names of some students who qualified for the High Honor Roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago