- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
Honor Roll: Grade 5, Fourth Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, Principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of the fifth grade students who earned academic recognition during the fourth marking period of the 2013-2014 school year. These students have qualified for the honors award by attaining all A and B grades:
Diana Aleynikov, Peter Alfano, Britney Allteni, Maya Altman, Iviana Anderson, Dylan Bakst, Matthew Barnett, Ben Batson, Antonio Belotta, Killian Blitz, Grace Boutcher, Gabriel Breitenbach, Matthew Brown,
Peter Caputo, Christian Castner, Byron Chu, Elyse Chu, Sarah Cole, Hannah Davey, Jessica DeVito, Aidan Dyer, Angel Fauerbach, Faith Fauerbach, Dylan Ferrara, Isabella Freda, RioMarie Gagnon, Olivia Gasin, Mete Gumusayak,
Ryan Hajtovik, Peter Hoogterp, Claire Jackson, Sophia Josephson, Maggie Kenny, Geena Klinger, Woody Klose, Colvin Kramer, Michael Lipesky, Jessica Loudon, Gabriel Lugo,
Giancarlo Maladorno, Cole Martin, Michael Matarazzo, Abigail McAneney, Malya McHugh, Andrew Meyer, Jeffrey Monacelli, Thomas Monroe, Caitlin Moore, Megan Moran, Dylan Munjack,
Benjamin Niesmertelny, Kelly Nulty, William O’Donnell, Kayla Oh, Sarah Perez, Andrew Priscoe, Thomas Radigan, Jack Raff, Frank Riggio, Alexander Rodner, Natalie Romanyshyn, Madison Ruggiero,
Eugene Sarbaev, Buster Shick, Matthew Siegel, Evan Silvia, Jordan Stafford, Nicole Thompson, Lia Tortoriello, Arthea Valderrama, Olivia Vasalani, Graham Weber, Catherine Welsh, Daniel Zamloot
The names of some students who qualified for the honor roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago