- Verona Rescue Squad Responds To Hoboken Train CrashPosted 2 days ago
- Arrest Made In August CrashPosted 2 days ago
- Water Main Break In Forest SectionPosted 2 days ago
- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 4 days ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
Honor Roll: Grade 5, Fourth Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, Principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of the fifth grade students who earned academic recognition during the fourth marking period of the 2013-2014 school year. These students have qualified for the honors award by attaining all A and B grades:
Diana Aleynikov, Peter Alfano, Britney Allteni, Maya Altman, Iviana Anderson, Dylan Bakst, Matthew Barnett, Ben Batson, Antonio Belotta, Killian Blitz, Grace Boutcher, Gabriel Breitenbach, Matthew Brown,
Peter Caputo, Christian Castner, Byron Chu, Elyse Chu, Sarah Cole, Hannah Davey, Jessica DeVito, Aidan Dyer, Angel Fauerbach, Faith Fauerbach, Dylan Ferrara, Isabella Freda, RioMarie Gagnon, Olivia Gasin, Mete Gumusayak,
Ryan Hajtovik, Peter Hoogterp, Claire Jackson, Sophia Josephson, Maggie Kenny, Geena Klinger, Woody Klose, Colvin Kramer, Michael Lipesky, Jessica Loudon, Gabriel Lugo,
Giancarlo Maladorno, Cole Martin, Michael Matarazzo, Abigail McAneney, Malya McHugh, Andrew Meyer, Jeffrey Monacelli, Thomas Monroe, Caitlin Moore, Megan Moran, Dylan Munjack,
Benjamin Niesmertelny, Kelly Nulty, William O’Donnell, Kayla Oh, Sarah Perez, Andrew Priscoe, Thomas Radigan, Jack Raff, Frank Riggio, Alexander Rodner, Natalie Romanyshyn, Madison Ruggiero,
Eugene Sarbaev, Buster Shick, Matthew Siegel, Evan Silvia, Jordan Stafford, Nicole Thompson, Lia Tortoriello, Arthea Valderrama, Olivia Vasalani, Graham Weber, Catherine Welsh, Daniel Zamloot
The names of some students who qualified for the honor roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Craig C. Maziarz, 69
Mr. Craig C. Maziarz, 69, died on September 28,...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Verona Rescue Squad Responds To Hoboken Train Crash
Michael J. Verrone was watching the coverage of this...
- Posted 2 days ago
HBW Student Wins County Photo Contest
Katie Hunt, who attends H.B. Whitehorne Middle School, has...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago