- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 2 days ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 week ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
High Honor Roll: Grade 5, Fourth Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, Principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those fifth grade students who have earned academic recognition during the fourth marking period of this school year 2013-2014. These students have qualified for the high honors award by receiving an A grade in every school subject.
Ronald Arias, Anna Barile, Jaelyn Barkley, Ethan Beninghof, Kristen Brown, Zachary Bucher, Julia Caprari, Nia Chesney, Aaron Clarion, Cailan Compierchio, Matthew Day, Jacqueline DeVivo,
Lia Gardner, Katherine Hensal, Paige Hensal, Katherine Hipp, Andrew Hunt, Isabella Hussar, Kara Johansen, Jack Lambert, Luke Lambert, Robert Leland, Kyle McCaffrey, Grace McKeown, Melanie Naeris, Madison Nigro,
Bridget O’Donnell, Nikhil Parekh, Emma Ramsthaler, Emma Rice, Kathryn Romanyshyn, Grace Russo, Renee Schuldiner, Taylor Spinelli, Trevor Spinelli, Karina Squilanti, Savannah Szamborski,
William Toomsoo, Veronica Valera, Sophia Villani, Mary Wallace, Drew Weisser, Talia Williams, Griffin Willner, Emily Wynne, Alison Zanders, Quinn Zebrowski
The names of some students who qualified for the High Honor Roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
VHS Honors More AP Scholars As Enrollment Grows
Verona High School honored its AP scholars last week...
- Posted 30 mins ago
Superintendent Addresses Field Vandalism
Verona Superintendent of Schools Rui Dionisio sent us this...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Michael Frey, 95
Mr. Michael Frey, 95, died on September 28, 2014...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago