- Deer Hunt Returns To Hilltop January 31Posted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 30, 2016 – January 6, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Top Stories For December 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Top Stories For 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 9-16, 2016Posted 4 weeks ago
- Top Stories For November 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 2 – December 9, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: November 25 – December 2, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- VHS Grad Saves Life At Montclair StatePosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break On ParkPosted 2 months ago
High Honor Roll: Grade 5, Fourth Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, Principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those fifth grade students who have earned academic recognition during the fourth marking period of this school year 2013-2014. These students have qualified for the high honors award by receiving an A grade in every school subject.
Ronald Arias, Anna Barile, Jaelyn Barkley, Ethan Beninghof, Kristen Brown, Zachary Bucher, Julia Caprari, Nia Chesney, Aaron Clarion, Cailan Compierchio, Matthew Day, Jacqueline DeVivo,
Lia Gardner, Katherine Hensal, Paige Hensal, Katherine Hipp, Andrew Hunt, Isabella Hussar, Kara Johansen, Jack Lambert, Luke Lambert, Robert Leland, Kyle McCaffrey, Grace McKeown, Melanie Naeris, Madison Nigro,
Bridget O’Donnell, Nikhil Parekh, Emma Ramsthaler, Emma Rice, Kathryn Romanyshyn, Grace Russo, Renee Schuldiner, Taylor Spinelli, Trevor Spinelli, Karina Squilanti, Savannah Szamborski,
William Toomsoo, Veronica Valera, Sophia Villani, Mary Wallace, Drew Weisser, Talia Williams, Griffin Willner, Emily Wynne, Alison Zanders, Quinn Zebrowski
The names of some students who qualified for the High Honor Roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Frelinghuysen: Trump Will Be Good Commander-In-Chief
During the primaries, Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen (R-11th Dist.) was...
- Posted 11 mins ago
Michael Domenic Tucci, Owned Verona Barbershop
Mr. Michael Domenic Tucci, 94, died on January 9,...
- Posted 53 mins ago
UNICO Sets Sunday Dinner Fundraiser
The Verona Chapter of UNICO will be hosting a...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago