- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 week ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 3 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 2 months ago
High Honor Roll: Grade 5, Fourth Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, Principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those fifth grade students who have earned academic recognition during the fourth marking period of this school year 2013-2014. These students have qualified for the high honors award by receiving an A grade in every school subject.
Ronald Arias, Anna Barile, Jaelyn Barkley, Ethan Beninghof, Kristen Brown, Zachary Bucher, Julia Caprari, Nia Chesney, Aaron Clarion, Cailan Compierchio, Matthew Day, Jacqueline DeVivo,
Lia Gardner, Katherine Hensal, Paige Hensal, Katherine Hipp, Andrew Hunt, Isabella Hussar, Kara Johansen, Jack Lambert, Luke Lambert, Robert Leland, Kyle McCaffrey, Grace McKeown, Melanie Naeris, Madison Nigro,
Bridget O’Donnell, Nikhil Parekh, Emma Ramsthaler, Emma Rice, Kathryn Romanyshyn, Grace Russo, Renee Schuldiner, Taylor Spinelli, Trevor Spinelli, Karina Squilanti, Savannah Szamborski,
William Toomsoo, Veronica Valera, Sophia Villani, Mary Wallace, Drew Weisser, Talia Williams, Griffin Willner, Emily Wynne, Alison Zanders, Quinn Zebrowski
The names of some students who qualified for the High Honor Roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
New Pastor Coming To OLL As Father Mike Retires
After 21 years under the guidance of Father Mike...
- Posted 2 days ago
Schools Open Soon
The public schools of the Township of Verona will...
- Posted 3 days ago
Register Now For Scholarship Golf Tournament
The Eric Mortenson Scholarship Fund Committee proudly announces that...
- Posted 4 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago