- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 1 day ago
- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 4 weeks ago
- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 months ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 2 months ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 2 months ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 2 months ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 3 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 3 months ago
Thomas H. Kelch, 69
Mr. Thomas H. Kelch, 69, died on June 25, 2014 in Glen Ridge. A funeral mass will be offered in Our Lady of the Lake Church, Verona on Saturday, June 28 at 10 a.m. Visiting in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Friday from 5 to 8 p.m.
Born in Newark, Mr. Kelch lived in Harrison before moving to Verona in 2006. He was a beautician in the Essex County area for 40 years and owned Studio 201 in Verona, before retiring in 2010.
Mr. Kelch is survived by his spouse and partner of 34 years Thomas McGovern, his sisters Joan Osborne, Sharon Radicsh and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his brother, James Kelch and his sister, Patricia Sturm.
In lieu of flowers, donations to Deborah Heart & Lung would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Register Soon For UNICO’s Labor Day 5K
If you intend to run in the 33rd annual...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Surfing When You Can’t Stand
Scott Chesney says he never learned to “surf on...
- Posted 23 hours ago
First Presbyterian Addresses Community Needs
The Friendly Neighbors, a new mission group at the...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago