- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 week ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Thomas H. Kelch, 69
Mr. Thomas H. Kelch, 69, died on June 25, 2014 in Glen Ridge. A funeral mass will be offered in Our Lady of the Lake Church, Verona on Saturday, June 28 at 10 a.m. Visiting in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Friday from 5 to 8 p.m.
Born in Newark, Mr. Kelch lived in Harrison before moving to Verona in 2006. He was a beautician in the Essex County area for 40 years and owned Studio 201 in Verona, before retiring in 2010.
Mr. Kelch is survived by his spouse and partner of 34 years Thomas McGovern, his sisters Joan Osborne, Sharon Radicsh and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his brother, James Kelch and his sister, Patricia Sturm.
In lieu of flowers, donations to Deborah Heart & Lung would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Sapienza Joins Newark Police
Joseph Sapienza, a 2007 graduate of Seton Hall Prep,...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Marching Band Reunion
Band Ten-Hut: If you were a member of the...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Help Maintain Peckman Woods Trail
This spring, the Verona Environmental Commission led a group...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago