- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 weeks ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Rescue Squad Responds To Hoboken Train CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arrest Made In August CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Water Main Break In Forest SectionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 1 month ago
Thomas H. Kelch, 69
Mr. Thomas H. Kelch, 69, died on June 25, 2014 in Glen Ridge. A funeral mass will be offered in Our Lady of the Lake Church, Verona on Saturday, June 28 at 10 a.m. Visiting in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Friday from 5 to 8 p.m.
Born in Newark, Mr. Kelch lived in Harrison before moving to Verona in 2006. He was a beautician in the Essex County area for 40 years and owned Studio 201 in Verona, before retiring in 2010.
Mr. Kelch is survived by his spouse and partner of 34 years Thomas McGovern, his sisters Joan Osborne, Sharon Radicsh and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his brother, James Kelch and his sister, Patricia Sturm.
In lieu of flowers, donations to Deborah Heart & Lung would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Roseann McEvoy, 48
Roseann McEvoy, an integrated kindergarten teacher for students with...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Rainy Weekend Real Estate
With rain and the temperature both falling, it’s going...
- Posted 5 hours ago
William P. “Billy” McEnroe, 67
Mr. William P. “Billy” McEnroe, 67, passed away suddenly...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago