- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 13 hours ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 3 days ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 2 months ago
Thomas H. Kelch, 69
Mr. Thomas H. Kelch, 69, died on June 25, 2014 in Glen Ridge. A funeral mass will be offered in Our Lady of the Lake Church, Verona on Saturday, June 28 at 10 a.m. Visiting in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Friday from 5 to 8 p.m.
Born in Newark, Mr. Kelch lived in Harrison before moving to Verona in 2006. He was a beautician in the Essex County area for 40 years and owned Studio 201 in Verona, before retiring in 2010.
Mr. Kelch is survived by his spouse and partner of 34 years Thomas McGovern, his sisters Joan Osborne, Sharon Radicsh and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his brother, James Kelch and his sister, Patricia Sturm.
In lieu of flowers, donations to Deborah Heart & Lung would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Fairview Driver Totals Super’s Car
A motorist on Fairview Avenue sideswiped a car belonging...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Eagles Tie Caldwell, Eye Playoffs
Last Sunday the two top teams from each division...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Cub Scouts Collect Candy For Troops
If your goblins get an excess of Halloween candy...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago