- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
‘Red Riding Hood’ At Wolf Trap
Talk about the right venue: Pushcart Players, the Verona-based children’s theater group, will present its “Red Riding Hood and Other Stories” at Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts in August.
The show is based on several classic children’s tales including “The Princess and the Pea” and “Red Riding Hood”. “These time-honored fables provide a perfect introduction to live theatre for young viewers,” said Ruth Fost, Pushcart’s co-founder, executive artistic director and playwright/lyricist for the production, in a statement. “We’ve dressed the stories with a twinkle, a grin and a contemporary spin!”
Pushcart will perform on Friday, August 1, and Saturday, August 2, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods at Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, which is located in Vienna, Va. If you are going to be down that way, tickets are $10 general admission and can be reserved by calling 877.WOLFTRAP or by visiting wolftrap.org.
Photo by Robert S. Pytel. Used by permission.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago