- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 10 hours ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 6 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 2 months ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 2 months ago
Rose Marie Knapik, 76
Born in Montclair, she resided in Verona before moving to East Hanover 45 years ago. A 1956 graduate of Verona High School, Rose Marie was known for her beautiful voice. Her passions were her family, reading, and baking.
Rose Marie was a teacher’s aide for East Hanover and St. Rose of Lima School prior to her employment as an executive secretary for Nabisco. She is a parishioner of St. Rose of Lima RC Church and a member of the Columbiettes Council 6504.
Rose Marie is pre-deceased by her parents, Angelo and Rose (Livelli) Luzzi. She is survived by her beloved husband of 54 years, Andrew Charles Knapik, by her son, Andrew and wife Maria, by her daughter Michele, by 5 grandchildren, Nicholas, Justis, Andrew, Jace, and Domenick, by two sisters, Kay Luzzi, and Trish Cano and husband Joe, by a brother, Richard Luzzi and wife Judy, and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral Services will be held Tuesday 8:30 a.m. at Hancliffe Home for Funerals, 222 Ridgedale Avenue, East Hanover, followed by a 9:30 a.m. mass at St. Rose of Lima RC Church. Visiting hours are Monday, 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m.
In lieu of flowers please consider a donation to the Knights of Columbus Council 6504, PO Box 424 East Hanover NJ 07936, or Alzheimers Disease Research, 22512 Gateway Center Drive, Clarksburg, MD 20871.
Get News Updates By Email
New Challenge For Verona’s Water Supply
On September 20, the Environmental Working Group, a national...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Zombie 5K/Walk To Benefit Soccer Scholarships
The Nick Tanelli Children’s Soccer Foundation, which awards scholarships...
- Posted 2 days ago
Verona Real Estate’s High Life
Let’s face it: We all like to have big,...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago