- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 4 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 2 months ago
Rose Marie Knapik, 76
Born in Montclair, she resided in Verona before moving to East Hanover 45 years ago. A 1956 graduate of Verona High School, Rose Marie was known for her beautiful voice. Her passions were her family, reading, and baking.
Rose Marie was a teacher’s aide for East Hanover and St. Rose of Lima School prior to her employment as an executive secretary for Nabisco. She is a parishioner of St. Rose of Lima RC Church and a member of the Columbiettes Council 6504.
Rose Marie is pre-deceased by her parents, Angelo and Rose (Livelli) Luzzi. She is survived by her beloved husband of 54 years, Andrew Charles Knapik, by her son, Andrew and wife Maria, by her daughter Michele, by 5 grandchildren, Nicholas, Justis, Andrew, Jace, and Domenick, by two sisters, Kay Luzzi, and Trish Cano and husband Joe, by a brother, Richard Luzzi and wife Judy, and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral Services will be held Tuesday 8:30 a.m. at Hancliffe Home for Funerals, 222 Ridgedale Avenue, East Hanover, followed by a 9:30 a.m. mass at St. Rose of Lima RC Church. Visiting hours are Monday, 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m.
In lieu of flowers please consider a donation to the Knights of Columbus Council 6504, PO Box 424 East Hanover NJ 07936, or Alzheimers Disease Research, 22512 Gateway Center Drive, Clarksburg, MD 20871.
Get News Updates By Email
Richard U. Mascera Sr., 86, Former Dentist
Richard U. Mascera Sr., DDS, 86, of Verona, passed...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Open Houses To Beat The Heat
You might not feel like moving from the fan...
- Posted 2 days ago
Verona’s Business Landmarks
Recently a friend posted a photo online of Pal’s...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago