- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 2 weeks ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 2 weeks ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 4 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 month ago
Rose Marie Knapik, 76
Born in Montclair, she resided in Verona before moving to East Hanover 45 years ago. A 1956 graduate of Verona High School, Rose Marie was known for her beautiful voice. Her passions were her family, reading, and baking.
Rose Marie was a teacher’s aide for East Hanover and St. Rose of Lima School prior to her employment as an executive secretary for Nabisco. She is a parishioner of St. Rose of Lima RC Church and a member of the Columbiettes Council 6504.
Rose Marie is pre-deceased by her parents, Angelo and Rose (Livelli) Luzzi. She is survived by her beloved husband of 54 years, Andrew Charles Knapik, by her son, Andrew and wife Maria, by her daughter Michele, by 5 grandchildren, Nicholas, Justis, Andrew, Jace, and Domenick, by two sisters, Kay Luzzi, and Trish Cano and husband Joe, by a brother, Richard Luzzi and wife Judy, and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral Services will be held Tuesday 8:30 a.m. at Hancliffe Home for Funerals, 222 Ridgedale Avenue, East Hanover, followed by a 9:30 a.m. mass at St. Rose of Lima RC Church. Visiting hours are Monday, 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m.
In lieu of flowers please consider a donation to the Knights of Columbus Council 6504, PO Box 424 East Hanover NJ 07936, or Alzheimers Disease Research, 22512 Gateway Center Drive, Clarksburg, MD 20871.
Get News Updates By Email
Thanksgiving Football Game Cancelled
The Thanksgiving football game between Verona and Caldwell has...
- Posted 16 hours ago
For Thanksgiving, An Animal Rescue
This past weekend, with Thanksgiving and all of its...
- Posted 17 hours ago
For Thanksgiving, Gratitude And Graffiti
When you go for a stroll to walk off...
- Posted 17 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago