- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 1 day ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 4 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
Thomas P. Woods, 82
Mr. Thomas P. Woods, 82, died on June 18, 2014 in Newark. A funeral mass will be offered in Our Lady of the Lake Church in Verona on Monday, June 23 at 10 a.m. Visiting in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, on Sunday from 2 to 5 p.m.
Born in the Bronx, Mr. Woods lived in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Coral Springs, Fla. before moving to Verona in 1980.
He worked as a sales rep for Hasselblad USA in Fairfield for 43 years, retiring in 1999. Mr. Woods was a U.S. Army veteran and former member of VFW Post 6255 in Cedar Grove.
Mr. Woods was the husband of Eileen Woods, the father of Donna Woods, Doreen Carbone (and her husband, Stephen) and Tracey DeLisi (and her husband, Philip). He is also survived by nine grandchildren and three great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his son, Thomas P. Woods, Jr. and his brother, Harry.
In lieu of flowers, donations to Lupus Foundation of America would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago