- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 6 hours ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
Stylists from Hair @ Alicia’s in Montclair will be on hand with red and blue extensions and hair color for purchase. The Juniors also will sell water, juice and glow swords, wands and spinners. Thanks to a donation from Caldwell Event Outfitters, the club also will have cotton candy and popcorn for sale.
Proceeds from the evening will be donated to Verona nonprofit organizations, so please be sure to look for the Verona Juniors’ Concession Stand!
Get News Updates By Email
Verona Actor Brings Pearl Harbor To Life
Mark Simmons loves history and acting, and on Wednesday...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Veronans Join People’s Climate March
More than 400,000 people turned out in New York...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Thanks From Breast Cancer 5K
The “Sole-Stice Run for a Cure 5K” committee would like...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago