- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 3 weeks ago
- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 1 month ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 2 months ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 2 months ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 2 months ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 3 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 3 months ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 3 months ago
Build A Rain Barrel
What is a rain barrel you ask? It’s a device that you can use to collect water as it rains or runs off your house, and save for use on your plants in a dry spell.
Each workshop participant will take home a rain barrel to use for any gardening need. The workshop will be held at 108 Orange Road. Registration fee: $30 (includes materials), space limited to first 20 participants.
Contact Karen Lee, to register or for more information: [email protected] or 973-744-1796. This program is sponsored by the Montclair Historical Society, the Montclair Community Farm Coalition, Passaic River Institute- Montclair University, and the AmeriCorps NJ Watershed Ambassadors Program.
Get News Updates By Email
Vega Performs At Kennedy Center
Caldwell University Music department faculty member Rebecca Vega and...
- Posted 40 mins ago
Beth Ahm Sets High Holiday Services
Congregation Beth Ahm now has tickets available for its...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Lateness At VHS? It’s A Problem
Last week, Verona High School’s new vice principal, Thomas...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago