- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 2 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
Build A Rain Barrel
What is a rain barrel you ask? It’s a device that you can use to collect water as it rains or runs off your house, and save for use on your plants in a dry spell.
Each workshop participant will take home a rain barrel to use for any gardening need. The workshop will be held at 108 Orange Road. Registration fee: $30 (includes materials), space limited to first 20 participants.
Contact Karen Lee, to register or for more information: [email protected] or 973-744-1796. This program is sponsored by the Montclair Historical Society, the Montclair Community Farm Coalition, Passaic River Institute- Montclair University, and the AmeriCorps NJ Watershed Ambassadors Program.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago