- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 5 hours ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 2 days ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 2 months ago
Build A Rain Barrel
What is a rain barrel you ask? It’s a device that you can use to collect water as it rains or runs off your house, and save for use on your plants in a dry spell.
Each workshop participant will take home a rain barrel to use for any gardening need. The workshop will be held at 108 Orange Road. Registration fee: $30 (includes materials), space limited to first 20 participants.
Contact Karen Lee, to register or for more information: [email protected] or 973-744-1796. This program is sponsored by the Montclair Historical Society, the Montclair Community Farm Coalition, Passaic River Institute- Montclair University, and the AmeriCorps NJ Watershed Ambassadors Program.
Get News Updates By Email
Fairview Driver Totals Super’s Car
A motorist on Fairview Avenue sideswiped a car belonging...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Eagles Tie Caldwell, Eye Playoffs
Last Sunday the two top teams from each division...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Cub Scouts Collect Candy For Troops
If your goblins get an excess of Halloween candy...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago