- VHS Grad Saves Life At Montclair StatePosted 21 hours ago
- Water Main Break On ParkPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: November 11-18, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Clinton Wins Verona As Trump Heads To White HousePosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: October 21-28, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Oct. 7-14, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Claremont Construction Starts WednesdayPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 2 months ago
Build A Rain Barrel
What is a rain barrel you ask? It’s a device that you can use to collect water as it rains or runs off your house, and save for use on your plants in a dry spell.
Each workshop participant will take home a rain barrel to use for any gardening need. The workshop will be held at 108 Orange Road. Registration fee: $30 (includes materials), space limited to first 20 participants.
Contact Karen Lee, to register or for more information: [email protected] or 973-744-1796. This program is sponsored by the Montclair Historical Society, the Montclair Community Farm Coalition, Passaic River Institute- Montclair University, and the AmeriCorps NJ Watershed Ambassadors Program.
Get News Updates By Email
Love Animals? Be A Turtle Back Zoo Docent
Essex County Turtle Back Zoo is recruiting volunteers for...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Christel Schneider, 75
Ms. Christel Schneider, 75, died on Friday, December, 2,...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Preschool Open House December 10
Playhouse Cooperative Preschool and Kindergarten will hold an open...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago