- Verona Rescue Squad Responds To Hoboken Train CrashPosted 1 day ago
- Arrest Made In August CrashPosted 2 days ago
- Water Main Break In Forest SectionPosted 2 days ago
- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 4 days ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
Build A Rain Barrel
What is a rain barrel you ask? It’s a device that you can use to collect water as it rains or runs off your house, and save for use on your plants in a dry spell.
Each workshop participant will take home a rain barrel to use for any gardening need. The workshop will be held at 108 Orange Road. Registration fee: $30 (includes materials), space limited to first 20 participants.
Contact Karen Lee, to register or for more information: [email protected] or 973-744-1796. This program is sponsored by the Montclair Historical Society, the Montclair Community Farm Coalition, Passaic River Institute- Montclair University, and the AmeriCorps NJ Watershed Ambassadors Program.
Get News Updates By Email
Craig C. Maziarz, 69
Mr. Craig C. Maziarz, 69, died on September 28,...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Verona Rescue Squad Responds To Hoboken Train Crash
Michael J. Verrone was watching the coverage of this...
- Posted 1 day ago
HBW Student Wins County Photo Contest
Katie Hunt, who attends H.B. Whitehorne Middle School, has...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago