- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car Totalled In Avenue CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 4 weeks ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 month ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 month ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 1 month ago
Build A Rain Barrel
What is a rain barrel you ask? It’s a device that you can use to collect water as it rains or runs off your house, and save for use on your plants in a dry spell.
Each workshop participant will take home a rain barrel to use for any gardening need. The workshop will be held at 108 Orange Road. Registration fee: $30 (includes materials), space limited to first 20 participants.
Contact Karen Lee, to register or for more information: [email protected] or 973-744-1796. This program is sponsored by the Montclair Historical Society, the Montclair Community Farm Coalition, Passaic River Institute- Montclair University, and the AmeriCorps NJ Watershed Ambassadors Program.
Get News Updates By Email
Kurt Landsberger, Civic And Environmental Leader, Dies
Kurt Landsberger, who spent decades working for countless civic...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Forest Avenue School Wins $1,000
Forest Ave School in Verona was the lucky national...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Chivily To Play Softball In College
Caroline Chivily, four-year varsity starter for the Verona High...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago