- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 4 weeks ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 months ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 2 months ago
Save The Date For Oktoberfest V
Tickets are $65 per person until October 4 and $75 at the door. A limited number of tables of 10 will be available until sold out, but you must be 21 or older to attend.
Opportunities are available for businesses or individuals interested in sponsoring the event or donating high-end raffle prizes. Proceeds from the event will support Our Lady of the Lake parish programs.
The fourth annual Kinderfest on Friday, October 3, from 4 to 8 p.m. is free admission and a family-friendly event. Enjoy live entertainment, food, inflatables, games and more! Tickets can be purchased for carnival games, a kiddie corner, inflatable rides, and more.
Get News Updates By Email
Mets Go To Bat For Verona Youngster
Amazin’ indeed: The New York Mets are sponsoring a...
- Posted 2 days ago
Richard J. Bevilacqua, 73
Mr. Richard J. Bevilacqua, 73, died on August 23,...
- Posted 2 days ago
Punk Rock To Benefit Montclair Animal Shelter
The non-profit organization Mosh For Paws is holding a...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago