- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Votes For Clinton, TrumpPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 20-27Posted 4 weeks ago
- Coyote AlertPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 13-20Posted 1 month ago
- Surveillance Camera Helps Police Nab Burglary SuspectPosted 1 month ago
- Sampson Drive Closing For Field WorkPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 6-13Posted 1 month ago
Save The Date For Oktoberfest V
Tickets are $65 per person until October 4 and $75 at the door. A limited number of tables of 10 will be available until sold out, but you must be 21 or older to attend.
Opportunities are available for businesses or individuals interested in sponsoring the event or donating high-end raffle prizes. Proceeds from the event will support Our Lady of the Lake parish programs.
The fourth annual Kinderfest on Friday, October 3, from 4 to 8 p.m. is free admission and a family-friendly event. Enjoy live entertainment, food, inflatables, games and more! Tickets can be purchased for carnival games, a kiddie corner, inflatable rides, and more.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago