- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 2 days ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 2 months ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
Save The Date For Oktoberfest V
Tickets are $65 per person until October 4 and $75 at the door. A limited number of tables of 10 will be available until sold out, but you must be 21 or older to attend.
Opportunities are available for businesses or individuals interested in sponsoring the event or donating high-end raffle prizes. Proceeds from the event will support Our Lady of the Lake parish programs.
The fourth annual Kinderfest on Friday, October 3, from 4 to 8 p.m. is free admission and a family-friendly event. Enjoy live entertainment, food, inflatables, games and more! Tickets can be purchased for carnival games, a kiddie corner, inflatable rides, and more.
Get News Updates By Email
Eagles Tie Caldwell, Eye Playoffs
Last Sunday the two top teams from each division...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Cub Scouts Collect Candy For Troops
If your goblins get an excess of Halloween candy...
- Posted 21 hours ago
New Business: Success Street
Many Verona parents know how to coach a child...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago