- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 6 hours ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 3 days ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 4 days ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 week ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 week ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 week ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 1 week ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 3 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 3 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 4 weeks ago
Save The Date For Oktoberfest V
Tickets are $65 per person until October 4 and $75 at the door. A limited number of tables of 10 will be available until sold out, but you must be 21 or older to attend.
Opportunities are available for businesses or individuals interested in sponsoring the event or donating high-end raffle prizes. Proceeds from the event will support Our Lady of the Lake parish programs.
The fourth annual Kinderfest on Friday, October 3, from 4 to 8 p.m. is free admission and a family-friendly event. Enjoy live entertainment, food, inflatables, games and more! Tickets can be purchased for carnival games, a kiddie corner, inflatable rides, and more.
Get News Updates By Email
Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls Avenue
The moral of this story is look twice–or three...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Visentin Inducted Into Scranton Honor Society
Kristin Visentin was among the 114 University of Scranton...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Shop For Team Zoey At Trend
It’s the getting to be the season for giving,...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago