- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 months ago
Save The Date For Oktoberfest V
Tickets are $65 per person until October 4 and $75 at the door. A limited number of tables of 10 will be available until sold out, but you must be 21 or older to attend.
Opportunities are available for businesses or individuals interested in sponsoring the event or donating high-end raffle prizes. Proceeds from the event will support Our Lady of the Lake parish programs.
The fourth annual Kinderfest on Friday, October 3, from 4 to 8 p.m. is free admission and a family-friendly event. Enjoy live entertainment, food, inflatables, games and more! Tickets can be purchased for carnival games, a kiddie corner, inflatable rides, and more.
Get News Updates By Email
OLL Goes Pink
In support of Breast Cancer Awareness month the students...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Verona Tackles Shabazz, Remains Undefeated
The players of Malcolm X Shabazz High School are...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Losses Snap Soccer Wins
Verona High School boys soccer team fell to Whippany...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago