- Coyote AlertPosted 14 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 13-20Posted 20 hours ago
- Surveillance Camera Helps Police Nab Burglary SuspectPosted 1 day ago
- Sampson Drive Closing For Field WorkPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 6-13Posted 1 week ago
- Parent Forum On Drug, Dating IssuesPosted 1 week ago
- Police Seek Theft SuspectPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Help Deliver A BabyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 22-29Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 15-22Posted 4 weeks ago
Veronans Dance To Benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Grace and Alex Corrigan, and Jessie Waldron are part of the dance troupe at Unique Performance Arts Center and they will be participating in a “Dance-A-Thon” that UPAC is hosting on Sunday, June 22. You can participate in it, too.
The event runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at UPAC, which is located at 627 Eagle Rock Avenue in West Orange. There is a $5 suggested donation to dance. There will also be classes in belly dancing, Jazzercise, Zumba and hip-hop during the dance-a-thon, and you can participate in those for an additional $5 donation per class.
Half of the proceeds of the event will go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital; the rest will help defray the troupe’s cost of competing in On Stage New York’s National competition in Orlando.
The UPAC Dance Troupe trains extensively in technique and stage performances. Troupe members participate in workshops with master teachers from around the country, and compete in regional and national competitions. UPAC Troupe dancers have won high score awards on the Regional and National levels as well as many special awards recognizing their technique and choreography.
Get News Updates By Email
Machnowski Takes 1st In Mountain Biking Race
Congratulations to Nina Machnowski for finishing 1st place in...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Blackberry Ginger Sorbet
A few years ago, I received an ice cream...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Mark Fortgang, who lives in the Brookdale corner of...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago