- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 10 hours ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
Veronans Dance To Benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Grace and Alex Corrigan, and Jessie Waldron are part of the dance troupe at Unique Performance Arts Center and they will be participating in a “Dance-A-Thon” that UPAC is hosting on Sunday, June 22. You can participate in it, too.
The event runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at UPAC, which is located at 627 Eagle Rock Avenue in West Orange. There is a $5 suggested donation to dance. There will also be classes in belly dancing, Jazzercise, Zumba and hip-hop during the dance-a-thon, and you can participate in those for an additional $5 donation per class.
Half of the proceeds of the event will go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital; the rest will help defray the troupe’s cost of competing in On Stage New York’s National competition in Orlando.
The UPAC Dance Troupe trains extensively in technique and stage performances. Troupe members participate in workshops with master teachers from around the country, and compete in regional and national competitions. UPAC Troupe dancers have won high score awards on the Regional and National levels as well as many special awards recognizing their technique and choreography.
Get News Updates By Email
Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses Again
Dennis Handel has failed for a second time to win...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Vocal Group Welcomes New Singers
Verona Voices kicks off preparations for the fall season...
- Posted 3 days ago
Scott Chesney Gets His Wheels
Earlier this month, Scott Chesney started a GoFundMe campaign to...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago