- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 months ago
Veronans Dance To Benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Grace and Alex Corrigan, and Jessie Waldron are part of the dance troupe at Unique Performance Arts Center and they will be participating in a “Dance-A-Thon” that UPAC is hosting on Sunday, June 22. You can participate in it, too.
The event runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at UPAC, which is located at 627 Eagle Rock Avenue in West Orange. There is a $5 suggested donation to dance. There will also be classes in belly dancing, Jazzercise, Zumba and hip-hop during the dance-a-thon, and you can participate in those for an additional $5 donation per class.
Half of the proceeds of the event will go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital; the rest will help defray the troupe’s cost of competing in On Stage New York’s National competition in Orlando.
The UPAC Dance Troupe trains extensively in technique and stage performances. Troupe members participate in workshops with master teachers from around the country, and compete in regional and national competitions. UPAC Troupe dancers have won high score awards on the Regional and National levels as well as many special awards recognizing their technique and choreography.
Get News Updates By Email
November Hearing For Fields, Questions Linger
The Verona Planning Board will hold a special meeting...
- Posted 42 mins ago
Boosters Honor Chivily, Alfano
The Verona Sports Boosters have named Caroline Chivily of...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Girls Senior Athlete Of The Week: Caroline Chivily
The Verona Sports Boosters would like to congratulate Caroline...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago