- Verona Police Blotter: April 15-22Posted 4 days ago
- Bear Spotted Near ClaridgePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Save A Life–In Verona, ItalyPosted 2 weeks ago
- What You Need To Know About The 2016 Town BudgetPosted 2 weeks ago
- $500 Reward For Field VandalsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 1-8Posted 3 weeks ago
- Mount Prospect ClosedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Big Lottery Winner At 7-ElevenPosted 3 weeks ago
- How To Help The Montclair Animal Shelter After The FirePosted 4 weeks ago
- Montclair Animal Shelter Burns, Pets Need HelpPosted 4 weeks ago
Veronans Dance To Benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Grace and Alex Corrigan, and Jessie Waldron are part of the dance troupe at Unique Performance Arts Center and they will be participating in a “Dance-A-Thon” that UPAC is hosting on Sunday, June 22. You can participate in it, too.
The event runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at UPAC, which is located at 627 Eagle Rock Avenue in West Orange. There is a $5 suggested donation to dance. There will also be classes in belly dancing, Jazzercise, Zumba and hip-hop during the dance-a-thon, and you can participate in those for an additional $5 donation per class.
Half of the proceeds of the event will go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital; the rest will help defray the troupe’s cost of competing in On Stage New York’s National competition in Orlando.
The UPAC Dance Troupe trains extensively in technique and stage performances. Troupe members participate in workshops with master teachers from around the country, and compete in regional and national competitions. UPAC Troupe dancers have won high score awards on the Regional and National levels as well as many special awards recognizing their technique and choreography.
Get News Updates By Email
New Listing, Open House Bounty
It’s real estate deja vu, almost: Another heavy weekend...
- Posted 17 hours ago
Marie Heaslip, Active OLL Parishioner
Mrs. Marie E. (nee Solanto) Heaslip, died on April...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Can You Adopt Piglet?
Piglet is a five-year-old Chihuahua. He’s neutered, fully vetted...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago