- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
Help Make Bloomfield Avenue Better
The university is among the collaborators on the Bloomfield Avenue Complete Corridor Plan, an effort to create design standards and recommendations for Bloomfield Avenue all along its four-mile length. The plan’s goal is to foster common transportation planning and the development that works for residents, businesses, shoppers and commuters.
As part of its research, Rutgers has created a quick survey to get your impressions of Bloomfield Avenue as a driver, transit commuter, walker or cyclist, local employee or resident. You can take the Bloomfield Ave. Survey here, and Rutgers hopes that you will share the survey link with family, friends and co-workers who also use Bloomfield Avenue.
For more information on the Bloomfield Avenue Complete Corridor project and Together North Jersey, visit www.togethernorthjersey.com/bloomfieldave.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago