- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 2 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
Help Make Bloomfield Avenue Better
The university is among the collaborators on the Bloomfield Avenue Complete Corridor Plan, an effort to create design standards and recommendations for Bloomfield Avenue all along its four-mile length. The plan’s goal is to foster common transportation planning and the development that works for residents, businesses, shoppers and commuters.
As part of its research, Rutgers has created a quick survey to get your impressions of Bloomfield Avenue as a driver, transit commuter, walker or cyclist, local employee or resident. You can take the Bloomfield Ave. Survey here, and Rutgers hopes that you will share the survey link with family, friends and co-workers who also use Bloomfield Avenue.
For more information on the Bloomfield Avenue Complete Corridor project and Together North Jersey, visit www.togethernorthjersey.com/bloomfieldave.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago