- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 4 days ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 5 days ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 6 days ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car, Van Collide At Lakeside DeliPosted 1 month ago
- Suspicious Male At PreschoolPosted 2 months ago
- Manhole Explosions Close Bloomfield AvenuePosted 3 months ago
- Snow Closes Schools, Postpones Musical, PlayoffsPosted 3 months ago
Help Make Bloomfield Avenue Better
The university is among the collaborators on the Bloomfield Avenue Complete Corridor Plan, an effort to create design standards and recommendations for Bloomfield Avenue all along its four-mile length. The plan’s goal is to foster common transportation planning and the development that works for residents, businesses, shoppers and commuters.
As part of its research, Rutgers has created a quick survey to get your impressions of Bloomfield Avenue as a driver, transit commuter, walker or cyclist, local employee or resident. You can take the Bloomfield Ave. Survey here, and Rutgers hopes that you will share the survey link with family, friends and co-workers who also use Bloomfield Avenue.
For more information on the Bloomfield Avenue Complete Corridor project and Together North Jersey, visit www.togethernorthjersey.com/bloomfieldave.
Get News Updates By Email
Freund To Be New Principal At Laning
At its Tuesday, May 26, meeting the Verona Board...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Walk To Support Liver Disease Research
There’s going to be a walk in Verona Park...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Azarowicz Wins Fishing Derby
Essex County Executive Joseph N. DiVincenzo, Jr. announced that...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago