- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 2 days ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 2 months ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
Help Make Bloomfield Avenue Better
The university is among the collaborators on the Bloomfield Avenue Complete Corridor Plan, an effort to create design standards and recommendations for Bloomfield Avenue all along its four-mile length. The plan’s goal is to foster common transportation planning and the development that works for residents, businesses, shoppers and commuters.
As part of its research, Rutgers has created a quick survey to get your impressions of Bloomfield Avenue as a driver, transit commuter, walker or cyclist, local employee or resident. You can take the Bloomfield Ave. Survey here, and Rutgers hopes that you will share the survey link with family, friends and co-workers who also use Bloomfield Avenue.
For more information on the Bloomfield Avenue Complete Corridor project and Together North Jersey, visit www.togethernorthjersey.com/bloomfieldave.
Get News Updates By Email
Cub Scouts Collect Candy For Troops
If your goblins get an excess of Halloween candy...
- Posted 19 hours ago
New Business: Success Street
Many Verona parents know how to coach a child...
- Posted 24 hours ago
Red Devils Scare Up Halloween Tourney Win
The Verona Red Devils went 1-1 at the Mt....
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago