- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 week ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Track Teams Honor Bus Driver
The teams presented a plaque to Buddy DeZenzo, who is retiring as their bus driver after many years of service. That’s Chris Petermann of the Track Boosters in the photo making the award to DeZenzo, who also drove the senior citizens van and Board of Education bus.
Get News Updates By Email
Cabaret, With Verona Performers
“Life Is…” is the name of a cabaret performance...
- Posted 59 mins ago
7 New Listings, 7 Open Houses
If you believe in lucky numbers, this could be...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Boys Soccer Defeats MKA, Girls Win
Montclair Kimberley Academy can be forgiven for thinking that...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago