- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 7 hours ago
- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Votes For Clinton, TrumpPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 20-27Posted 4 weeks ago
- Coyote AlertPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 13-20Posted 1 month ago
- Surveillance Camera Helps Police Nab Burglary SuspectPosted 1 month ago
- Sampson Drive Closing For Field WorkPosted 1 month ago
Track Teams Honor Bus Driver
The teams presented a plaque to Buddy DeZenzo, who is retiring as their bus driver after many years of service. That’s Chris Petermann of the Track Boosters in the photo making the award to DeZenzo, who also drove the senior citizens van and Board of Education bus.
Get News Updates By Email
Developer, Property Owner Clash Over New Apartments
If you’ve driven east on Bloomfield Avenue recently, you...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-Run
Acting Essex County Prosecutor Carolyn A. Murray and Verona...
- Posted 7 hours ago
From VHS Comp Sci To The Defense Department
Shelley Herman was once one of the smart kids...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago