- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
Salvatore Serio, 92
Mr. Salvatore Serio, 92, died on Monday, June 9, 2014 in Glen Ridge. Services will be held in the Craig Funeral Home, 1475 Old Dixie Highway, St. Augustine, Fla. on Saturday, June 14 at 11:30 a.m. Friends may call after 10 a.m. Burial in San Lorenzo Cemetery, St. Augustine.
Born in New York City, Mr. Serio lived in St. Augustine for 20 years, moving to Verona in 2006. He worked for the Water Authority of New York City for many years.
Mr. Serio was the husband of the late Rosemarie Serio, the father of Delores Hillman, Susan Aitken (and her husband, George), Teresa Serio (and her husband, Mark Simmons) and the late Robert Migliano. He was the brother of Jean Astore, the late Jacqueline Cicchetti and the late Mary Serina. He is also survived by his grandchildren, Jamie Moreno, Georgette Hillman, Michael Serio-Simmons, Katie Aitken, Hannah Aitken and his great grandchildren, Teresa Moreno, Jorge Moreno, Eva Moreno and Jordan Wimberly.
In lieu of flowers, donations to West Essex Parents for Autism Awareness, PO Box 10963, Fairfield NJ 07004 would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago