- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 9 hours ago
- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 4 weeks ago
- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 months ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 2 months ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 2 months ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 2 months ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 3 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 3 months ago
Salvatore Serio, 92
Mr. Salvatore Serio, 92, died on Monday, June 9, 2014 in Glen Ridge. Services will be held in the Craig Funeral Home, 1475 Old Dixie Highway, St. Augustine, Fla. on Saturday, June 14 at 11:30 a.m. Friends may call after 10 a.m. Burial in San Lorenzo Cemetery, St. Augustine.
Born in New York City, Mr. Serio lived in St. Augustine for 20 years, moving to Verona in 2006. He worked for the Water Authority of New York City for many years.
Mr. Serio was the husband of the late Rosemarie Serio, the father of Delores Hillman, Susan Aitken (and her husband, George), Teresa Serio (and her husband, Mark Simmons) and the late Robert Migliano. He was the brother of Jean Astore, the late Jacqueline Cicchetti and the late Mary Serina. He is also survived by his grandchildren, Jamie Moreno, Georgette Hillman, Michael Serio-Simmons, Katie Aitken, Hannah Aitken and his great grandchildren, Teresa Moreno, Jorge Moreno, Eva Moreno and Jordan Wimberly.
In lieu of flowers, donations to West Essex Parents for Autism Awareness, PO Box 10963, Fairfield NJ 07004 would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Register Soon For UNICO’s Labor Day 5K
If you intend to run in the 33rd annual...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Surfing When You Can’t Stand
Scott Chesney says he never learned to “surf on...
- Posted 5 hours ago
First Presbyterian Addresses Community Needs
The Friendly Neighbors, a new mission group at the...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago