- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 4 days ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 5 days ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 6 days ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car, Van Collide At Lakeside DeliPosted 1 month ago
- Suspicious Male At PreschoolPosted 2 months ago
- Manhole Explosions Close Bloomfield AvenuePosted 3 months ago
- Snow Closes Schools, Postpones Musical, PlayoffsPosted 3 months ago
Singers Wanted For ‘Hunchback’ At Paper Mill
The Continuo Arts Foundation, an intergenerational choral program, and Paper Mill Playhouse are joining forces for Paper Mill Playhouse’s production of The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Selected members of Continuo Arts Symphonic Chorus will be featured as the on-stage choir in the musical’s United States premiere (March 4 to April 5, 2015) at the Millburn theater. Individuals interested in being considered for the Continuo Arts Symphonic Chorus can schedule an audition by calling Continuo Arts Foundation at 908-264–5324.
Auditions for the many vocal ensembles of Continuo Arts Foundation will begin on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 and continue throughout the summer. For the audition please prepare 32 bars of an a capella selection that best highlight the singer’s vocal range and versatility. There will also be a sight reading component at the audition. All auditions will be held at Historic Twin Maples, 216 Springfield Ave, Summit NJ.
Individuals interested in being considered for the Continuo Arts Symphonic Chorus can schedule an audition by calling Continuo Arts Foundation at 908-264–5324. Singers will be called or e-mailed if they are selected for a callback. Choir rehearsals for The Hunchback of Notre Dame will begin on Tuesday, September 2, 2014, and will continue through the beginning of March 2015.
Get News Updates By Email
Freund To Be New Principal At Laning
At its Tuesday, May 26, meeting the Verona Board...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Walk To Support Liver Disease Research
There’s going to be a walk in Verona Park...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Azarowicz Wins Fishing Derby
Essex County Executive Joseph N. DiVincenzo, Jr. announced that...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago