- Verona Police Blotter: April 15-22Posted 7 days ago
- Bear Spotted Near ClaridgePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Save A Life–In Verona, ItalyPosted 2 weeks ago
- What You Need To Know About The 2016 Town BudgetPosted 2 weeks ago
- $500 Reward For Field VandalsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 1-8Posted 3 weeks ago
- Mount Prospect ClosedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Big Lottery Winner At 7-ElevenPosted 3 weeks ago
- How To Help The Montclair Animal Shelter After The FirePosted 4 weeks ago
- Montclair Animal Shelter Burns, Pets Need HelpPosted 1 month ago
Singers Wanted For ‘Hunchback’ At Paper Mill
The Continuo Arts Foundation, an intergenerational choral program, and Paper Mill Playhouse are joining forces for Paper Mill Playhouse’s production of The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Selected members of Continuo Arts Symphonic Chorus will be featured as the on-stage choir in the musical’s United States premiere (March 4 to April 5, 2015) at the Millburn theater. Individuals interested in being considered for the Continuo Arts Symphonic Chorus can schedule an audition by calling Continuo Arts Foundation at 908-264–5324.
Auditions for the many vocal ensembles of Continuo Arts Foundation will begin on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 and continue throughout the summer. For the audition please prepare 32 bars of an a capella selection that best highlight the singer’s vocal range and versatility. There will also be a sight reading component at the audition. All auditions will be held at Historic Twin Maples, 216 Springfield Ave, Summit NJ.
Individuals interested in being considered for the Continuo Arts Symphonic Chorus can schedule an audition by calling Continuo Arts Foundation at 908-264–5324. Singers will be called or e-mailed if they are selected for a callback. Choir rehearsals for The Hunchback of Notre Dame will begin on Tuesday, September 2, 2014, and will continue through the beginning of March 2015.
Get News Updates By Email
Register Now To Vote In June Primaries
If you intend to vote in the Democratic and...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Verona View: The Park At Dusk
Photographer: Rory Langan People enjoy Verona Park from the...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Lions Help Camp For The Blind
This past Sunday, May 1, members of the Verona...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago