- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 day ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
Singers Wanted For ‘Hunchback’ At Paper Mill
The Continuo Arts Foundation, an intergenerational choral program, and Paper Mill Playhouse are joining forces for Paper Mill Playhouse’s production of The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Selected members of Continuo Arts Symphonic Chorus will be featured as the on-stage choir in the musical’s United States premiere (March 4 to April 5, 2015) at the Millburn theater. Individuals interested in being considered for the Continuo Arts Symphonic Chorus can schedule an audition by calling Continuo Arts Foundation at 908-264–5324.
Auditions for the many vocal ensembles of Continuo Arts Foundation will begin on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 and continue throughout the summer. For the audition please prepare 32 bars of an a capella selection that best highlight the singer’s vocal range and versatility. There will also be a sight reading component at the audition. All auditions will be held at Historic Twin Maples, 216 Springfield Ave, Summit NJ.
Individuals interested in being considered for the Continuo Arts Symphonic Chorus can schedule an audition by calling Continuo Arts Foundation at 908-264–5324. Singers will be called or e-mailed if they are selected for a callback. Choir rehearsals for The Hunchback of Notre Dame will begin on Tuesday, September 2, 2014, and will continue through the beginning of March 2015.
Get News Updates By Email
Can You Help The Verona Library?
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are seeking...
- Posted 5 hours ago
David Bovich Wins Community Service Scholarship
David C. Bovich, a senior at St. Peter’s Prep...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Lisa Freschi Running For Board Of Education
Lisa Freschi, who has served on Verona’s public school...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago