- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 3 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 2 months ago
Public Meeting On Hilltop’s Master Plan
This master plan has been commissioned by Essex County, and is being developed by consultants from CME Associates. The master plan will define the goals and objectives for the park, and focus on medium- and long-term requirements for achieving them.
Anyone who likes having the Hilltop Reservation as a nature preserve, a passive recreational site, or a quiet green spot should attend this meeting. The format will be casual, with displays and exhibits to prompt discussion. There will be a brief presentation by the consultants and then a public forum for attendees to pose questions, suggest improvements and identify long-term needs. This is the only public input meeting on the master plan.
This meeting is specific to the 284-acre Reservation, which is only one part of the total Hilltop area. The meeting will not address development plans for North Caldwell or Cedar Grove property, nor the construction on Verona’s new recreational complex, and the former County Hospital site located between Fairview and Grove Avenues. Questions on those items should be directed to town or County officials.
Get News Updates By Email
Vocal Group Welcomes New Singers
Verona Voices kicks off preparations for the fall season...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Scott Chesney Gets His Wheels
Earlier this month, Scott Chesney started a GoFundMe campaign to...
- Posted 2 days ago
Harry “Moose” Zaepfel, 73
Mr. Harry E. “Moose” Zaepfel, 73, died on August...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago