- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 4 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
Public Meeting On Hilltop’s Master Plan
This master plan has been commissioned by Essex County, and is being developed by consultants from CME Associates. The master plan will define the goals and objectives for the park, and focus on medium- and long-term requirements for achieving them.
Anyone who likes having the Hilltop Reservation as a nature preserve, a passive recreational site, or a quiet green spot should attend this meeting. The format will be casual, with displays and exhibits to prompt discussion. There will be a brief presentation by the consultants and then a public forum for attendees to pose questions, suggest improvements and identify long-term needs. This is the only public input meeting on the master plan.
This meeting is specific to the 284-acre Reservation, which is only one part of the total Hilltop area. The meeting will not address development plans for North Caldwell or Cedar Grove property, nor the construction on Verona’s new recreational complex, and the former County Hospital site located between Fairview and Grove Avenues. Questions on those items should be directed to town or County officials.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago