- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 10 hours ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 6 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 2 months ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 2 months ago
Public Meeting On Hilltop’s Master Plan
This master plan has been commissioned by Essex County, and is being developed by consultants from CME Associates. The master plan will define the goals and objectives for the park, and focus on medium- and long-term requirements for achieving them.
Anyone who likes having the Hilltop Reservation as a nature preserve, a passive recreational site, or a quiet green spot should attend this meeting. The format will be casual, with displays and exhibits to prompt discussion. There will be a brief presentation by the consultants and then a public forum for attendees to pose questions, suggest improvements and identify long-term needs. This is the only public input meeting on the master plan.
This meeting is specific to the 284-acre Reservation, which is only one part of the total Hilltop area. The meeting will not address development plans for North Caldwell or Cedar Grove property, nor the construction on Verona’s new recreational complex, and the former County Hospital site located between Fairview and Grove Avenues. Questions on those items should be directed to town or County officials.
Get News Updates By Email
New Challenge For Verona’s Water Supply
On September 20, the Environmental Working Group, a national...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Zombie 5K/Walk To Benefit Soccer Scholarships
The Nick Tanelli Children’s Soccer Foundation, which awards scholarships...
- Posted 2 days ago
Verona Real Estate’s High Life
Let’s face it: We all like to have big,...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago