- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 weeks ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Rescue Squad Responds To Hoboken Train CrashPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrest Made In August CrashPosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Main Break In Forest SectionPosted 4 weeks ago
- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 1 month ago
Public Meeting On Hilltop’s Master Plan
This master plan has been commissioned by Essex County, and is being developed by consultants from CME Associates. The master plan will define the goals and objectives for the park, and focus on medium- and long-term requirements for achieving them.
Anyone who likes having the Hilltop Reservation as a nature preserve, a passive recreational site, or a quiet green spot should attend this meeting. The format will be casual, with displays and exhibits to prompt discussion. There will be a brief presentation by the consultants and then a public forum for attendees to pose questions, suggest improvements and identify long-term needs. This is the only public input meeting on the master plan.
This meeting is specific to the 284-acre Reservation, which is only one part of the total Hilltop area. The meeting will not address development plans for North Caldwell or Cedar Grove property, nor the construction on Verona’s new recreational complex, and the former County Hospital site located between Fairview and Grove Avenues. Questions on those items should be directed to town or County officials.
Get News Updates By Email
BOE, Town Council Hold Joint Meeting Monday
Verona’s Town Council and Board of Education have a...
- Posted 1 day ago
Roseann McEvoy, 48
Roseann McEvoy, an integrated kindergarten teacher for students with...
- Posted 2 days ago
Rainy Weekend Real Estate
With rain and the temperature both falling, it’s going...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago