- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 19 hours ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 2 days ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 3 days ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car, Van Collide At Lakeside DeliPosted 4 weeks ago
- Suspicious Male At PreschoolPosted 2 months ago
- Manhole Explosions Close Bloomfield AvenuePosted 2 months ago
- Snow Closes Schools, Postpones Musical, PlayoffsPosted 3 months ago
United Way Holds Free Educational Seminar For Caregivers
United Way of Northern New Jersey Caregivers Coalition invites area caregivers to attend a free dinner seminar on Tuesday, June 24 to learn about the application basics for Medicaid. The “munch and learn” educational presentation will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. at Green Hill, 103 Pleasant Valley Way in West Orange. Philomena Servodio, owner of Medicaid Pros LLC, will share her expertise on the subject and debunk Medicaid myths.
Unpaid caregivers are the family members and friends who help loved ones of any age who are ill, frail or living with a disability. Caregivers help their loved ones with a range of tasks from paying bills or driving to doctors, to personal care such as bathing and dressing, to medical care such as administering medication.
Free educational presentations are one of the services United Way Caregivers Coalition provides to help unpaid caregivers better access information while giving them the support they need in their caregiving role. The Coalition brings together caregivers, medical professionals, social service agencies, businesses, and other community groups to support unpaid family caregivers in suburban Essex County.
Space is limited and registration is required by June 20. To register, email [email protected] or call 973.746.4040 x209.
Get News Updates By Email
High Honor Roll: Grade 6, 3rd Marking Period 2014-2015
Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School, is...
- Posted 17 hours ago
Two Arrested In Area Burglaries
The Verona Police Department has just announced arrests in...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Holiday Weekend Real Estate
This is what passes for a “light” weekend in...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago