- Parking, Trash Changes During Snow StormPosted 6 days ago
- Early School Dismissal Called For MondayPosted 6 days ago
- Vandalism At HBWPosted 3 weeks ago
- MyVeronaNJ.com’s Top Stories For 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For December 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Person Of The Year 2014: Maureen TracyPosted 1 month ago
- Mistrial Again In Pritchard Murder CasePosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For November 2014Posted 2 months ago
- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 2 months ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 2 months ago
United Way Holds Free Educational Seminar For Caregivers
United Way of Northern New Jersey Caregivers Coalition invites area caregivers to attend a free dinner seminar on Tuesday, June 24 to learn about the application basics for Medicaid. The “munch and learn” educational presentation will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. at Green Hill, 103 Pleasant Valley Way in West Orange. Philomena Servodio, owner of Medicaid Pros LLC, will share her expertise on the subject and debunk Medicaid myths.
Unpaid caregivers are the family members and friends who help loved ones of any age who are ill, frail or living with a disability. Caregivers help their loved ones with a range of tasks from paying bills or driving to doctors, to personal care such as bathing and dressing, to medical care such as administering medication.
Free educational presentations are one of the services United Way Caregivers Coalition provides to help unpaid caregivers better access information while giving them the support they need in their caregiving role. The Coalition brings together caregivers, medical professionals, social service agencies, businesses, and other community groups to support unpaid family caregivers in suburban Essex County.
Space is limited and registration is required by June 20. To register, email [email protected] or call 973.746.4040 x209.
Get News Updates By Email
Gautieri Soars As VHS Defeats Arts
The Verona High School boys basketball team defeated Arts...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Super Bowl Weekend Real Estate
After last weekend’s blowout for Verona real estate, it’s...
- Posted 15 hours ago
New Venue For Rescue Squad Pancake Breakfast
The Verona Rescue Squad’s big annual pancake breakfast is...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago