- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 10 hours ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 days ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
United Way Holds Free Educational Seminar For Caregivers
United Way of Northern New Jersey Caregivers Coalition invites area caregivers to attend a free dinner seminar on Tuesday, June 24 to learn about the application basics for Medicaid. The “munch and learn” educational presentation will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. at Green Hill, 103 Pleasant Valley Way in West Orange. Philomena Servodio, owner of Medicaid Pros LLC, will share her expertise on the subject and debunk Medicaid myths.
Unpaid caregivers are the family members and friends who help loved ones of any age who are ill, frail or living with a disability. Caregivers help their loved ones with a range of tasks from paying bills or driving to doctors, to personal care such as bathing and dressing, to medical care such as administering medication.
Free educational presentations are one of the services United Way Caregivers Coalition provides to help unpaid caregivers better access information while giving them the support they need in their caregiving role. The Coalition brings together caregivers, medical professionals, social service agencies, businesses, and other community groups to support unpaid family caregivers in suburban Essex County.
Space is limited and registration is required by June 20. To register, email Deborah.Day@UnitedWayNNJ.org or call 973.746.4040 x209.
Get News Updates By Email
Victim Of Fatal Fire Identified
The Essex County Prosecutor’s Office has released a statement...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Can You Help The Verona Library?
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are seeking...
- Posted 17 hours ago
David Bovich Wins Community Service Scholarship
David C. Bovich, a senior at St. Peter’s Prep...
- Posted 17 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago