- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 4 weeks ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 1 month ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 2 months ago
United Way Holds Free Educational Seminar For Caregivers
United Way of Northern New Jersey Caregivers Coalition invites area caregivers to attend a free dinner seminar on Tuesday, June 24 to learn about the application basics for Medicaid. The “munch and learn” educational presentation will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. at Green Hill, 103 Pleasant Valley Way in West Orange. Philomena Servodio, owner of Medicaid Pros LLC, will share her expertise on the subject and debunk Medicaid myths.
Unpaid caregivers are the family members and friends who help loved ones of any age who are ill, frail or living with a disability. Caregivers help their loved ones with a range of tasks from paying bills or driving to doctors, to personal care such as bathing and dressing, to medical care such as administering medication.
Free educational presentations are one of the services United Way Caregivers Coalition provides to help unpaid caregivers better access information while giving them the support they need in their caregiving role. The Coalition brings together caregivers, medical professionals, social service agencies, businesses, and other community groups to support unpaid family caregivers in suburban Essex County.
Space is limited and registration is required by June 20. To register, email [email protected] or call 973.746.4040 x209.
Get News Updates By Email
Richard J. Bevilacqua, 73
Mr. Richard J. Bevilacqua, 73, died on August 23,...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Punk Rock To Benefit Montclair Animal Shelter
The non-profit organization Mosh For Paws is holding a...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Holy Spirit Food Pantry Open Saturday
This Saturday, August 27, is the fourth Saturday of...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago