- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 2 days ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 week ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
Learn To Restore An Old House
The Montclair Historical Society, which is headed by Verona resident Jane Eliasof, is holding its first Restoration Fair on Saturday, June 21, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
At the free event, homeowners can meet experts in home restoration and gain information and inspiration for their own restoration projects. The schedule of free workshops includes:
10 a.m. – Researching your House’s History
12 Noon – Historic Tax Credits
2 p.m. – 100 Years of Kitchens and Baths
There will be activities for children and live music courtesy of Make Music Montclair. The Restoration Fair takes place at the Montclair Historical Society, 108 Orange Road, Montclair.
Get News Updates By Email
Michael Frey, 95
Mr. Michael Frey, 95, died on September 28, 2014...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Marching Band Hosts Festival October 5
On Sunday, October 5 at 1 p.m., Verona’s award-winning...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Verona View: Rainbow In The Park
Photographer: Mike Guerin You’ll see a lot walking around...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago