- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 months ago
Learn To Restore An Old House
The Montclair Historical Society, which is headed by Verona resident Jane Eliasof, is holding its first Restoration Fair on Saturday, June 21, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
At the free event, homeowners can meet experts in home restoration and gain information and inspiration for their own restoration projects. The schedule of free workshops includes:
10 a.m. – Researching your House’s History
12 Noon – Historic Tax Credits
2 p.m. – 100 Years of Kitchens and Baths
There will be activities for children and live music courtesy of Make Music Montclair. The Restoration Fair takes place at the Montclair Historical Society, 108 Orange Road, Montclair.
Get News Updates By Email
Waterman Breaks Volleyball Kill Record
Carly Waterman is only a freshman, but she already...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Smithereens, Defending Champions Headline Concert For Murdered Student
The 1980s rock band The Smithereens and The Defending...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Eagles Fly By Fairfield
Over the years the Verona Eagles and Fairfield Falcons...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago