- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 13 hours ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 week ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
Learn To Restore An Old House
The Montclair Historical Society, which is headed by Verona resident Jane Eliasof, is holding its first Restoration Fair on Saturday, June 21, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
At the free event, homeowners can meet experts in home restoration and gain information and inspiration for their own restoration projects. The schedule of free workshops includes:
10 a.m. – Researching your House’s History
12 Noon – Historic Tax Credits
2 p.m. – 100 Years of Kitchens and Baths
There will be activities for children and live music courtesy of Make Music Montclair. The Restoration Fair takes place at the Montclair Historical Society, 108 Orange Road, Montclair.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago