- VHS Grad Saves Life At Montclair StatePosted 6 days ago
- Water Main Break On ParkPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: November 11-18, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clinton Wins Verona As Trump Heads To White HousePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: October 21-28, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Oct. 7-14, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Claremont Construction Starts WednesdayPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 2 months ago
5K To Support Breast Cancer Research
On Saturday, June 21, the Sole-stice Sprint 5K is scheduled to take place in Verona Park. The Sole-stice Sprint 5K was created to raise funds for the Cure Breast Cancer Foundation, a 501(c)(3) not- for-profit.
CBCF supports ground-breaking breast cancer research at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and other national and international research facilities under the direction of noted oncologist, and the Foundation’s scientific advisor, Dr. Larry Norton.
To pre-register, go to compuscore.com or pick up an application at a sponsor location. Check-in starts at 7:30 a.m. and continues until right before race time, at 9 a.m. The event begins with a 1-mile fun run, and the 5K kicks off at 9:30 a.m. Pre-race stretching will be led by Verona Yoga and the event concludes with an awards ceremony.
Pre-registration is $10 for the fun run and $20 for 5K. The price increases by $5 for those who register the day of the race. Registration fee includes a T-shirt, a raffle ticket, a gift bag and entry into the race. All proceeds from the race benefit CBCF.
The event is being sponsored by several Verona businesses, including but not limited to: Tia’s Food Of Love, Verona Inn, Verona Lacrosse, Munjack Marketing, Terry’s, Lombardi’s, and Marange Printing. For sponsorship and volunteer opportunities, contact Lois DeClemente at 973-780-8472.
Get News Updates By Email
Freeze Hits Verona Real Estate
There’s a very thin layer of ice on Verona...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Mary Ellen Double, Mother Of Amy Adornato
Mrs. Mary Ellen Double, 70, died on December 8,...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Juniors Extend Short Story Writing Contest Deadling
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona has extended the...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago