- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 2 weeks ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 2 weeks ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 3 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 4 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 1 month ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 month ago
Drinking, Driving–And Death
No parent ever wants to contemplate the death of a child. But in 2004 that became reality for Marianne and Marc Angelillo, when they lost their then 17-year-old son Matthew to a DWI car crash. Marc Angelillo grew up in Verona, and he and his wife will be back in town on Tuesday and Wednesday for two events related to Marianne’s new book about her son’s death, Sharing my Stones.
On Tuesday, June 3, there will be a book signing at Salugo Bistro from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. On Wednesday, she will be present an assembly called “Fatal Vision” to a school-wide assembly at Verona High School. Marianne Angelillo has been honored by New York state for her work against drinking and driving. You can learn more about the assembly on the Web site she created.
Salugo Bistro is located at 510 Bloomfield Avenue, across from Verona Park.
Get News Updates By Email
Technology Networking Event Tuesday
If you’ve got a tech business, or you want...
- Posted 6 hours ago
8th Grader In All-American Game
Verona eighth-grader Tom Sharkey will be playing in the...
- Posted 7 hours ago
New Business: Vintage Vibe
This Saturday is what American Express is calling Small...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago