- Verona Rescue Squad Responds To Hoboken Train CrashPosted 2 days ago
- Arrest Made In August CrashPosted 2 days ago
- Water Main Break In Forest SectionPosted 2 days ago
- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 5 days ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
Drinking, Driving–And Death
No parent ever wants to contemplate the death of a child. But in 2004 that became reality for Marianne and Marc Angelillo, when they lost their then 17-year-old son Matthew to a DWI car crash. Marc Angelillo grew up in Verona, and he and his wife will be back in town on Tuesday and Wednesday for two events related to Marianne’s new book about her son’s death, Sharing my Stones.
On Tuesday, June 3, there will be a book signing at Salugo Bistro from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. On Wednesday, she will be present an assembly called “Fatal Vision” to a school-wide assembly at Verona High School. Marianne Angelillo has been honored by New York state for her work against drinking and driving. You can learn more about the assembly on the Web site she created.
Salugo Bistro is located at 510 Bloomfield Avenue, across from Verona Park.
Get News Updates By Email
Two Events On Overbrook Asylum
In 1896, Essex County acquired 325 acres in Verona...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Verona PBA Goes Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Breast cancer is...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Cyber Safety Presentation For Parents
Is your child on Instagram, PokemonGo, Minecraft, Snapchat, Facebook,...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago