- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 6 days ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
- Mt. Prospect Closed Southbound Until Sunday MorningPosted 4 months ago
Drinking, Driving–And Death
No parent ever wants to contemplate the death of a child. But in 2004 that became reality for Marianne and Marc Angelillo, when they lost their then 17-year-old son Matthew to a DWI car crash. Marc Angelillo grew up in Verona, and he and his wife will be back in town on Tuesday and Wednesday for two events related to Marianne’s new book about her son’s death, Sharing my Stones.
On Tuesday, June 3, there will be a book signing at Salugo Bistro from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. On Wednesday, she will be present an assembly called “Fatal Vision” to a school-wide assembly at Verona High School. Marianne Angelillo has been honored by New York state for her work against drinking and driving. You can learn more about the assembly on the Web site she created.
Salugo Bistro is located at 510 Bloomfield Avenue, across from Verona Park.
Get News Updates By Email
Junior Legion Team Finishes On Top
The Verona Junior Legion baseball team ended its season...
- Posted 13 mins ago
Bloomfield Ave. Developer Changes Tack Again
After months of insisting that the lots at 176...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Waves Make Splash With Food Drive
The Verona Waves swim team did its annual “Swim...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago