- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 1 week ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 2 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 1 month ago
Drinking, Driving–And Death
No parent ever wants to contemplate the death of a child. But in 2004 that became reality for Marianne and Marc Angelillo, when they lost their then 17-year-old son Matthew to a DWI car crash. Marc Angelillo grew up in Verona, and he and his wife will be back in town on Tuesday and Wednesday for two events related to Marianne’s new book about her son’s death, Sharing my Stones.
On Tuesday, June 3, there will be a book signing at Salugo Bistro from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. On Wednesday, she will be present an assembly called “Fatal Vision” to a school-wide assembly at Verona High School. Marianne Angelillo has been honored by New York state for her work against drinking and driving. You can learn more about the assembly on the Web site she created.
Salugo Bistro is located at 510 Bloomfield Avenue, across from Verona Park.
Get News Updates By Email
Open Houses To Beat The Heat
You might not feel like moving from the fan...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Verona’s Business Landmarks
Recently a friend posted a photo online of Pal’s...
- Posted 1 day ago
Registration Open For UNICO 5K
The Verona chapter of UNICO National, the Italian-American service...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago