- Sampson Drive Closing For Field WorkPosted 1 day ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 6-13Posted 6 days ago
- Parent Forum On Drug, Dating IssuesPosted 7 days ago
- Police Seek Theft SuspectPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Help Deliver A BabyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 22-29Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 15-22Posted 4 weeks ago
- Bear Spotted Near ClaridgePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Save A Life–In Verona, ItalyPosted 1 month ago
- What You Need To Know About The 2016 Town BudgetPosted 1 month ago
Drinking, Driving–And Death
No parent ever wants to contemplate the death of a child. But in 2004 that became reality for Marianne and Marc Angelillo, when they lost their then 17-year-old son Matthew to a DWI car crash. Marc Angelillo grew up in Verona, and he and his wife will be back in town on Tuesday and Wednesday for two events related to Marianne’s new book about her son’s death, Sharing my Stones.
On Tuesday, June 3, there will be a book signing at Salugo Bistro from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. On Wednesday, she will be present an assembly called “Fatal Vision” to a school-wide assembly at Verona High School. Marianne Angelillo has been honored by New York state for her work against drinking and driving. You can learn more about the assembly on the Web site she created.
Salugo Bistro is located at 510 Bloomfield Avenue, across from Verona Park.
Get News Updates By Email
12U Softball Claims Summer Blast Off Crown
The Verona 12U travel softball team capped off a...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Rescue Squad Pasta Dinner June 3
The Verona Rescue Squad will be holding an All-You-Can-Eat...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Juniors Earn Honors From State Leadership
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona recently wrapped up...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago