- No, It’s Not The IRS CallingPosted 1 week ago
- Planning Board Approves VHS Field RenovationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Teen Arrested In Gas Station BurglaryPosted 3 weeks ago
- Planning Board Hears Field Plan As Costs RisePosted 4 weeks ago
- MyVeronaNJ.com’s Top Stories For 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For December 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Promotions For Verona Police OfficersPosted 2 months ago
- Pair Charged With Verona BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Top Stories For November 2015Posted 2 months ago
- VHS Alumnus Krupp Hails Climate Change AccordPosted 2 months ago
Drinking, Driving–And Death
No parent ever wants to contemplate the death of a child. But in 2004 that became reality for Marianne and Marc Angelillo, when they lost their then 17-year-old son Matthew to a DWI car crash. Marc Angelillo grew up in Verona, and he and his wife will be back in town on Tuesday and Wednesday for two events related to Marianne’s new book about her son’s death, Sharing my Stones.
On Tuesday, June 3, there will be a book signing at Salugo Bistro from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. On Wednesday, she will be present an assembly called “Fatal Vision” to a school-wide assembly at Verona High School. Marianne Angelillo has been honored by New York state for her work against drinking and driving. You can learn more about the assembly on the Web site she created.
Salugo Bistro is located at 510 Bloomfield Avenue, across from Verona Park.
Get News Updates By Email
Free Parent Workshop On Eating Challenges
Parents of preschool-aged children and older can learn skills...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Hoops, Hockey Playoffs This Week
You’ve got some extra reasons to cheer for Verona...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Finn Honored At NJSIAA Sports Day
Kaitlyn Finn ’16 and Mount Saint Dominic Academy’s head...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago