- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 weeks ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 1 month ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 1 month ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 1 month ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 months ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 months ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 2 months ago
- Car, Van Collide At Lakeside DeliPosted 2 months ago
- Suspicious Male At PreschoolPosted 3 months ago
New Restaurant Takes Shape
The facade of the new restaurant that is being opened by Ariane and Michael Duarte of Culinariane and the Verona Inn’s John MacEvoy is taking shape. No official word yet on when you’re going to be able to eat there, what it’s going to be called or what will be on the menu.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago