- VHS Grad Saves Life At Montclair StatePosted 6 days ago
- Water Main Break On ParkPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: November 11-18, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clinton Wins Verona As Trump Heads To White HousePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: October 21-28, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Oct. 7-14, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Claremont Construction Starts WednesdayPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 2 months ago
Cub Scouts March, Plan Regatta This Weekend
Verona Cub Scout Pack 32 was proud to march in Monday’s Memorial Day parade. Scout leaders Brian Donnelly, Erik Spong and Andreas Yanniotis led the way for the Laning Avenue School-based pack, which also includes Scouts from Brookdale Avenue School.
Pack 32’s Rain Gutter Regatta will take place on Sunday, June 1, at 4 p.m. (rain date June 8) behind Laning Avenue. New incoming Tiger Scouts who have not gotten a regatta kit should contact Brian Donnelly at [email protected]
The last pack meeting of the season will be a fishing derby by the boathouse in Verona Park at 6:45 p.m. on Friday, June 13. After a quick ceremony, the boys can immediately begin fishing. The boys are not required to have fishing licenses.
Get News Updates By Email
Juniors Extend Short Story Writing Contest Deadling
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona has extended the...
- Posted 39 mins ago
Songs of the Season At Verona Public Library
The Verona Public Library will present a special concert...
- Posted 2 days ago
North Pole Alert: HBW Student Tours With “Elf”
Nicholas Canal has gone a long way in the...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago